User Tag List

Thread: Steam Winter Sale, BIG Discounts!

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Steam Winter Sale, BIG Discounts!

Hello, hope everyone is doing well this holiday season.

I see that the Steam Winter Sale on all ClickTeam products has just started. My question is if the normal non-steam versions sold here on the ClickTeam website will be on sale too?

I tried putting the Fusion 2.5 $99.99 version into the shopping cart but it still showed that it was $99.99 instead of the $33.99 Steam discount price. I did notice that there was a Vouchers box on the checkout Shopping-cart summary page and didn't know if a code needed to be entered to get the discount price.

I hope the normal non-steam versions are on sale too, I'm really looking forward to it. I've been thinking about purchasing either Fusion 2.5 or the Fusion 2.5 Developer and maybe a couple of the Exporters if I can swing it this year.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That's a good question. I am aware of the Clickstore Holiday Sale mentioned at https://community.clickteam.com/threads/103152-Clickstore-Holiday-Sale-2017 but I do not recall any clear public statements one way or the other in relation to a non-Steam holiday sale for Fusion itself this winter. I'm guessing if they do announce anything they'll mention it at https://www.clickteam.com/clickteam-blog
    .:::.Joshtek.:::.

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Joshtek for the reply.

I actually was thinking that both the steam and non-steam versions were identical except one was a steam app and the other standalone. I just though maybe a voucher was needed to receive the discount and I didn't see it. Or the developers forgot to turn the sale prices on in the ClickTeam shop. I didn't realize they were different versions.

I wasn't thinking about creating a steam release atm, and for me the standalone would be a great choice. That and I would prefer the standalone.

Anyway, thanks for the info, maybe they'll turn the sale on here at clickteam before it's over.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Airflow View Post
    I tried putting the Fusion 2.5 $99.99 version into the shopping cart but it still showed that it was $99.99 instead of the $33.99 Steam discount price. I did notice that there was a Vouchers box on the checkout Shopping-cart summary page and didn't know if a code needed to be entered to get the discount price.
    Hi Airflow,

You can buy the Steam version and then purchase the Clickteam Fusion 2.5 Key conversion for $9.99 from the Clickstore

"Pay the upgrade fee and submit your serial number and basic info to convert your stand alone Fusion 2.5 Key to the Steam Version or vice versa. Your original copy remains functioning. Upgrade fee works for Fusion Standard and Fusion Developer or one exporter of your choice."

http://clickstore.clickteam.com/steam_conversion

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the Clickteam Fusion 2.5 Key conversion link AND, I didn't know that there was a service for converting keys.

My question was answered for JoshMakesGames here by Simon today:

https://community.clickteam.com/threads/103191-I-m-planning-on-upgrading-to-the-developer-version-but-I-have-a-few-questions-first

"The current sale is Steam only - we will not be matching this on the Clickteam Shops"...

Seems strange, but that's what the offical Clickteam member posted. I've seen sites selling guaranteed keys for as low as $5 and the developer upgrade for a few bucks more. I guess a key could be purchased then converted for $10 and you would have the standard standalone version for a total of $15.

I think I'll just wait and see if there is a sale on the standalone version sometime in 2018. Thanks for the help guys, and have a great holiday.