User Tag List

Thread: clickstore Why can't my account product be found in the store?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

clickstore Why can't my account product be found in the store?

chrome_2017-12-26_21-03-36.png 我的帐户产品为何在商店找不到了,我应该如何提取卖出产品或得的 $ ,而且我无法用这部分资金在商店买卖,请给与答复,谢谢!

Why can't my account product be found in the store? How should I extract the product or the US dollar, and I can't use this part of the fund to buy and sell in the store, please give me a reply, thank you!

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Hi. When did you add a product to the store? Your seller balance is different than the balance in your buyer account - payments are made according to the seller terms and conditions, and you need to have a minimum level of earnings also.

I cannot remember the terms off the top of my head but hopefully @Kisguri will chime in when he has a moment (it is the Christmas holiday period so there may be a delay in responding to you).

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    You have to have at least $50 for a payout and payouts have been ahead of the posted schedule of 45 days after the close of a month that the sellers agreement says.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You cannot purchase items that are yours.

Also check in your products list that you are selling to see if it's active.
    if so, search for the name. you might have different tags used for it.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    @Perry did you mean to say that a seller cannot purchase their own items?

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    @Perry did you mean to say that a seller cannot purchase their own items?

correct. That's what Kisguri told me, and you get the warning also in the store when you try to buy your item, in a Red box

Edit: removed "not" from the other message... it was early

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PM Kisguri, so he can look into it.