User Tag List

Thread: I'm planning on upgrading to the developer version, but I have a few questions first.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm planning on upgrading to the developer version, but I have a few questions first.

Hi! I have a few questions that I want answered before I upgrade to the developer version of Clickteam Fusion 2.5.

First, I noticed that on Steam, there's a sale for both Clickteam Fusion 2.5 and a sale for the dev upgrade. However, I didn't find any sales on Clickteam's web shop. I purchased the standard edition through Clickteam's web shop, and I'd rather not pay for the standard version again before getting the dev upgrade. Is the sale exclusive to the Steam versions? Is there a promo code that I need to use on the web shop? Or was it just not listed on the web shop?

Second, when Clickteam Fusion 3 comes out, will I get the developer version of Fusion 3 for free or not? If not, will it cost much to upgrade, or will it be just a small fee?

These are some questions I really want answered before I make the purchase. If someone would be willing to answer these for me, it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You may find this useful in regards to question #1: http://clickstore.clickteam.com/steam_conversion

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by happygreenfrog View Post
    You may find this useful in regards to question #1: http://clickstore.clickteam.com/steam_conversion
    Well, that's an option if I can't get an answer to the first question, but I still need an answer to the second question, and that's a question that will probably require an answer from a member of Clickteam.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you have CTF2.5 Developer you will not get CTF3 Developer for free. There may be a discount for CTF 3 though. Not for sure yet.

Marv
    ​458 TGF to CTF 2.5+ Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nivram View Post
    If you have CTF2.5 Developer you will not get CTF3 Developer for free. There may be a discount for CTF 3 though. Not for sure yet.

Marv
    If there's any way that you can find out if there's going to be a discount for CTF3 Developer if I were to own CTF2.5 Developer, I'd appreciate it. Otherwise, it may be better just to wait for CTF 3 to come out. And do you know anything about the winter sale not being listed on Clickteam's web shop? Is that intentional? Or is the sale just for Steam?

EDIT: I'd like to get the standalone version for the same price as Steam (since there's a sale), if at all possible.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Hi there,

the current sale is Steam only - we will not be matching this on the Clickteam Shops. As was mentioned above you can convert to Steam to take advantage of the sale if you wish.

There will be some form of discount for customers but as Fusion 3 has a different version structure and higher pricing, I'm warning people to expect the discount to be lower rather than higher. We have not announced pricing details at this time so I can't give more details I'm afraid.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Hi there,

the current sale is Steam only - we will not be matching this on the Clickteam Shops. As was mentioned above you can convert to Steam to take advantage of the sale if you wish.

There will be some form of discount for customers but as Fusion 3 has a different version structure and higher pricing, I'm warning people to expect the discount to be lower rather than higher. We have not announced pricing details at this time so I can't give more details I'm afraid.
    Thanks very much for the answer. I'm thinking I'll jump on the sale on Steam, convert it, and just start slowly saving money for the next version of Clickteam, whenever it comes out.