User Tag List

Thread: Using Active Objects Animations

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Using Active Objects Animations

A few of you have been asking about animating firefly objects such as planes or billboards or such like.

well much like how you animated in fusions using actives firefly can use those animations directly

if you use the surface object to get the active objects current frame you can then pull that using the firefly material cache

heres an example.

active object to material.mfa

Images attachées Images attachées

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2XNA Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was this made with an alpha or beta version of Fusion? I've got the current stable version of Fusion-Dev. If I try to run the frame or application or run a built application it crashes. edrt.exe in the case of previewing, the built executable in the case of a full build. Additionally, if I open the event editor; the 'always' condition for the primitive has an actiion that isn't listed propery (the second action down) there's a clear indication that some sort of action is there but the text for it is blank. so I can only see the load material action. If i attempt to interact with those actions with a left or right click, Fusion-Dev will crash. if I try to see it in the event list editor, fusion-dev will crash.

The idea of this is something I'm in need of. too bad I can't get it working on my end. Not sure what I can do. At least it's an option.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this uses the current release of firefly

if you have standalone use the file version 171222 if your on steam you need to enter the beta code as per http://steamcommunity.com/app/248170...5877224218221/

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This will really save on materials. Good solution. I was wondering how the surface object worked with this.

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blit function from Surface Object likes alpha channel. So when I have for example hero jumping animation in active object I can see every frame using Blit. I think there is no way to just show one current frame (with alpha channel).