User Tag List

Thread: Account for purchasing on Store

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Account for purchasing on Store

I tried to purchase the Multimedia Fusion 2.5 Macintosh version. I logged in filled out all the required fields. I got to the payment method and it said I needed to login. Do I need to have a separate account for the store or something? I don't remember my PW. My email in my account section shows its the same one I am trying to login with to purchase, but comes up with an error and says I am using a wrong email address.

Thanks

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HyperspazzMan View Post
    I tried to purchase the Multimedia Fusion 2.5 Macintosh version. I logged in filled out all the required fields. I got to the payment method and it said I needed to login. Do I need to have a separate account for the store or something? I don't remember my PW. My email in my account section shows its the same one I am trying to login with to purchase, but comes up with an error and says I am using a wrong email address.

Thanks
    Yes, I believe you do have to setup a new account for the Clickteam Shop. I have separate login accounts for the Forum, the Clickteam Shop, the ClickStore and the Clickteam Bug Tracker System.

I think Multimedia Fusion changed its name to Clickteam Fusion 4 years ago when version 2.5 came out. I remember that I bought Multimedia Fusion 2, then upgraded to Clickteam Fusion 2.5 when it came out in 2013.

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the reply. I talked to Jeff and everything is good. I have the program now, and excited to start learning. I'm like a little kid in a candy store. lol