User Tag List

Thread: Pew Pew - Now open source

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pew Pew - Now open source

Hi all, I've decided to pull 'Pew Pew' from the game jam https://itch.io/jam/fusion-wars-the-programming-menace

I really didn't put in enough effort, and I said I'd post the source when the jam was over, so here it is. Enjoy

here's the link:

https://aenever.itch.io/pew-pew

(The zip contains both .mfa and .exe files)

I have been madly working on another entry though, called 'Erik the Greedy'. I've just finished, well as finished as you can be games are never complete when trying to get them up and running for a game jam.

https://aenever.itch.io/erikthegreedy
    Images attachées Images attachées

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Looks very cute and fun @aenever ,
    and quite polished for being made in a rush, great job!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, many late nights. The game mechanic is a very simple custom movement set up. Being on School holidays and having a supportive wife helps

Here's an updated clip showing the ending, I took the last video down to be able to update the sound track.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think your new game might be one of the best ones in the jam so far TBH.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks man HGF, I would have to say the same about your game 'Xenoghunner'. I think it's got heaps of potential for a wide audience

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    the impact wen that big viking lands!

& it looks cool never pull a game from a jam, part of the jam is accepting wat u end up with, even if its just a bouncing ball lol. plus its also feels better for everyone else if more people enter, feels like a bigger event.

that being said i just realized i'm a hypocrite as i never submitted my game to @happygreenfrog 's "stupid awesome" game jam >__<

i'll send u the tiny amount i did one day mr frogger (was a good lesson to leave myself more than 1 day to do it lol)

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fair criticism Shinbaxter, however Jams are just a bit of pointless fun. As long as the works done within the jam timeline I can't see the harm (I'm sure many game ideas finish on the scrap heap, I just put out my first attempt way too soon - like in the first day). 83 have joined, yet I can guarantee there won't be 83 games to play when it's finished.