User Tag List

Thread: Find the Sound Hide & Seek - Animals , fun kids game for 2 or more players

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Find the Sound Hide & Seek - Animals , fun kids game for 2 or more players

Hello, I have just released my second game created in Clickteam Fusion and wanted to share it with you all.
    It's a fun little game for kids that I developed for my 2 year old son, development time was definitely faster second time round!

He loved it even when it had temporary graphics, so I knew I was onto something kids would enjoy!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...hesoundanimals

Its unique selling point is that the actual phone/tablet is hidden somewhere by one player and the other(s) have to then listen carefully to try and find where it’s been hidden so it keeps them moving rather than being glued to the screen!

Hope those of you with kids will download it and have as much fun together as me and my boy have!

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Nice game! I put it up on the Clickteam Facebook since its an interesting use of Fusion!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Jeff! Here's a little gif and screenshots if they're useful.

giphy.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm, how do I add animated gifs in this forum?

www.migwah.com/findthesoundadd.gif

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/3ohjUTOigJHCskHQQM" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/3ohjUTOigJHCskHQQM">via GIPHY</a></p>

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello,
    congratulations on this nice app !
    I have a question concerning the recording feature in your app : did you implement it with fusion only , or did you have to add programming or a third- party tool ? I'm a teacher and i'm interested in adding voice recording to my app , but I don't know how to achieve this. Thanks for putting me in the right direction if you can!