User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Problem with the Data Grid Object.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm using Windows 10.

I took 2 screenshots to illustrate the problem.

The first capture is from inside the fusion, when i run the project.
    The second is the .exe already compiled!

Thank you guys, for trying to help me!
    Images attachées Images attachées

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I see what you mean,
    I think it doesn't mix well with "resize display to fill window size" option
    (application properties - Window tab)

does unticking that option solve for you?

..can you do without this option ticked?

In case you can't perhaps this could be tried to the bugbox route,
    but there are known limitations with "windows" objects (such as the datagrid) and display flexibility
    so maybe this is not possible at all currently..

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, if I uncheck this option works perfectly, but the problem is that I have to rebuild the application for each machine that I install, because of the resolution.

Example: This is a karaoke program that I did to manage the songs, for an arcade machine I set up. They asked me to mount another machine, but the monitor we mounted was at 1440: 900 resolution, totally different from the 4: 3 resolution. As this option, I would not need to restructure all frames and future updates, I would only need to perform on the main project.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Perhaps you could consider making a "dynamic" template with the Window Control object:

1) set a very big frame AND a very big window size (say, both 3000x3000)
    then at startup:
    2) set Frame Window size to ScreenXSize( "Window Control" ) and ScreenYSize( "Window Control" )
    (basically you set the window to width and height of the user monitor)
    3) now you can place all of your elements accordingly taking into account X Left Frame / Y Top Frame as the screen origin,
    and ScreenXSize / ScreenYSize as frame width/height

i.e. you can keep a 10% border from left and right
    say, set datagrid X position to X Left Frame + ScreenXSize * 0.1), same for Y's
    and make datagrid width: ScreenXSize * 0.8, height: ScreenYSize * 0.3

In this way you have some advantage too:
    a) your elements are dynamically spaced, thus maximizing the useable areas basing on user monitor
    b) you don't have "squeezed" text like you would end up having with "resize display", which might be not so readable in all monitors

Not tested, just thinking out loud... maybe you can try and see,
    I know it's not as quick as ticking "resize" but should be quick enough .. hopefully

Clicker

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much for the idea, this week I may not have the time, but I'll try to put it into practice next week. Although I do not see much of this working with the direct show object, but I'll try!

Clicker

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello guys!

About this problem, it was fixed in build 291.6 (thank you Clickteam). But with this new update and with the appearance of 2.5+, the problem occurred again (I bought the moment I did the update, so I would not know if without the plus the problem also occurs).

Please look again at this problem. Thank you.

Here's the change log line for build 291.6, showing the fix.

- Datagrid object: now correctly resized when the "resize display to fill window size" option is selected.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Works fine here. Can you attach an example?

Clicker

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need to do more testing ...

I have 2 date grids loading a table .. But the fusion is on a computer with the resolution of 1920 × 1080 and the application I'm doing run in a resolution of 1280x1024. (another pc that i have).

I'm finding it strange that the "resize display to fill window size" option is not working the way I thought it worked before, it leaves a black bars on the sides but the option to keep the aspect ratio is not turned on. I'll send you an example later. Thank you!

Clicker

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not at home now, only at night (Brazil). I'll send you an example when I arrive! Thank you!

Clicker

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry Yves,I didn't work in this project for some time and now I verified that the problem was being caused by the ultimate full screen extension. There is nothing wrong with fusion.

My mistake!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast