User Tag List

Thread: Chicken Crossing - First release!

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chicken Crossing - First release!

Hello fellow Clickers!

I've released my first public game on Google Play. You tap or swipe to send or charge up a group of chickens across a busy road. Obviously, to get to the other side, you will need all of your chicken cunning. There are Power-ups like rubber chicken, coffee (speed and more chickens), feather (flying), extra time, and cross guard chicken. You collect eggs to unlock these power-ups and get to use them 2 a time or double of 1 on each level.

After weeks of polish and play testing, I believe everything is working quite well. A special thanks to Perry for helping me fix my Dev export problem!

Future plans are to add a Hard mode and a couple extras/easter eggs, all things I came up with during polish time, but for now, I'm satisfied with it's original concept completion.

Please, you're invited to try the game, it's free of course, and I'd like to hear from this community before I announce it anywhere else. If you find a bug or glitch, try to recall what you were doing or what seemed to be happening prior to the problem or cause. Otherwise, I'm open to your impressions as well. Thank you!

I don't think I can post a link but search on Play for Chicken Crossing by Pixels Graphic Design (my daily business name).
    cciconbig2.jpg

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Here is the link to your game: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...hickenCrossing

Well done on getting the game released! Best of luck!
    Want to learn Clickteam Fusion 2.5?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Danny. From looking around here, looks like I should work on a gameplay video. So that will come over the next weekend or so.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Kevin, is Chicken Crossing only for smartphones? I tried installing it on my LG G Pad 8.3 tablet, but it's not compatible.

Chicken Crossing.jpg

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for checking it out and letting me know AND. I have the export set to minimum requirement to Android 5.0. Perhaps if I export with Android 3.0. I looked online but I didnt see any answers, next export I'd like to check with you and see if it works. Thanks again!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinSmith View Post
    Thanks for checking it out and letting me know AND. I have the export set to minimum requirement to Android 5.0. Perhaps if I export with Android 3.0. I looked online but I didnt see any answers, next export I'd like to check with you and see if it works. Thanks again!
    Thanks Kevin, I'm looking forward to your next version release!

A problem I've got with my LG tablet is that LG have their own custom user interface, which is based on Android 4.4.2 KitKat, and they haven't updated it since April 2014 - that's nearly 4 years ago! I know I could probably format the tablet and install the native version of Android, but I've got used to the LG interface and I don't really use it that much apart from compiling my own apps on to it.

This is the big difference between iOS and Android users keeping up to date with the latest OS. Apple sends updates directly to users and forbids mobile carriers preloading their own apps and user interfaces. With Android there are so many device makers and mobile carriers all bringing out their own versions of the user interface and they often seem to be slow in updating their versions of Android.

Here's an article with a breakdown of Android and iOS version usage published on Jan 9th. It says less than 1% of Android users have the latest version installed, whereas figures from Nov 6th show that 52% of iOS users had the latest version installed by then.

https://www.igyaan.in/142154/android...adoption-rate/

gsmarena_002-1.jpg

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I export my Android apps with Build API 24 - minimum Android version set to 4.1 and target Android version set to 4.4 at the moment.

I don't know if this is the correct or recommended thing to do or not, but I thought that these settings would cover enough of the Android market when it comes to releasing them, as any versions before 4.1 have such a small installation adoption.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi All again. I just updated my Chicken Crossing app with Play Services. Now there is a Total Highscore board and Each level Highscore boards. Also some achievements for earning power-ups and finishing levels. Looking for feedback. Thank you!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...hickenCrossing