User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pixel Pro Tennis - Project

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pixel Pro Tennis - Project

I tested an idea in the forums to help someone out and kind of got carried away with an example that has quickly turned into a concept that would make a full game quite nicely.

Here's an updated version of a test level & AI.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is pretty cool, is it built in the same way as a pong game?
    On another note I would love to see the crowds heads move with the ball, that would be hilarious.

Keep on it!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool idea about the crowd, i'll see what I can do. And yes, the game is literally pong dressed up as tennis

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aenever View Post
    Cool idea about the crowd, i'll see what I can do. And yes, the game is literally pong dressed up as tennis
    Very nice indeed, is the racket swing automatic?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No the racket swing is manual, otherwise it was too easy. This way it make you keep a good rhythm and gets more challenging as the ball speed get higher. It probably the only deference between my game and regular pong.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    looking good! I just need some super powers and screen shakes!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pixel Pro Tennis, I've recently replaced the tennis court to a premade perspective (I achieved this with paint.net) rather than using the perspective object. This makes sure it will be mobile friendly. I also added an umpire that closely watches the ball, and added speech bubbles to explain umpire calls. The crowd is also now more lively, which improves the atmosphere. Enjoy

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check it out on Itchio, works nicely on HTML5

https://aenever.itch.io/pixel-pro-tennis

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love the jingles, makes me feel like I'm watching something from Nintendo.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've updated Pixel Pro Tennis so that it's best out of 3 games

I've also improved the reliability and accuracy of out calls and have included Deuce (Orange Juice graphics). Ps I've had to include Ctrl as an alternative to the Spacebar as Microsoft Edge bumps down a webpage with the Spacebar & thus makes its unusable for games (I suggest using Chrome )

https://aenever.itch.io/pixel-pro-tennis

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast