User Tag List

Thread: xbox 360 controller android

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

xbox 360 controller android

sorry guys if my question has already been answered but i build a game for pc. i bought a new android phone replacing my lumia 640 (thank god...) so i want to build my app again this time for android. The thing is that i used the xbox controller extension which for pc is ok but exporting the app for android it shows up a message telling me that the extension is not for android. BUT it worked. ive got a problem with buttons -cause one or two of them close my app simulating back button- but dpad and some other buttons worked as well. So my question is xbox controller works without issues for android platforms or not? has anyone tried it are you facing issues with it?

edit the phone is a xiaomi note 4x (android 7) and the controller is original wired xbox 360

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyone? nevermind.. i found by myself that except the dpad that is working with xbox controller and ipega bluetooth controller the rest of buttons dont working.

But im wondering why you are not solving this issue? I see that you often update fusion but i think that controller is important for handhelds too. yes i know that there is a plugin in the store to buy and does the job but why not to add this feature or a similar one officially in the core? blender for example from time to time adds extentions/plugins in the core in every major update. sorry maybe its a foolish question i respect your work but i think that small things make the difference.