User Tag List

Thread: EasyScrollBar and Trackbar freezing app?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EasyScrollBar and Trackbar freezing app?

Hello all.

Iím trying to implement the EasyScrollBar into my level editor as a means of scrolling through the level viewport. When I click and hold to drag the slider on both the ESB and Trackbar extensions, the app is frozen temporarily - meaning, the frame rate and timer in the debugger freeze until I release the mouse. Whatís interesting is if I load the ESB example, it doesnít freeze when holding the slider. Iíve tried matching all the properties as the example such as standard display mode, 50fps, etc., but have had no luck.

Any ideas why the example doesnít freeze but new implantation did ESB do freeze?

Thanks! 😊

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Interesting. I used this on a custom level editor last year and it seemed wobbly too. I ended up using the WinScrollBar extension which worked perfectly.
    Want to learn Clickteam Fusion 2.5?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iíll check that out. Thanks Danny.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, seems the WinScrollBar extension's mere existence in the frame causes the checkboxes for other UI properties to shift in their placement. Odd. I may just have to create my own slider out of Actives.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Final report: Use "Run while Resizing" in the main application properties and the trackbar for smooth scrolling.