User Tag List

Thread: Spook Troop, an Android retro shooter/cute-em-up

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spook Troop, an Android retro shooter/cute-em-up

Hey guys, I want to share my game with you all. I started working on it by october last year and just finished a massive update that doubled the amount of enemies, so I thought of boosting plays a little bit by sharing it in this forums.
    Here's the trailer:

"Spook Troop is a game where you fight an endless onslaught of enemies that get progressively harder as you go. It is a fast-paced and twitch reaction game that requires the player to think and act/react fast to what is shown on screen! Compete against your family and friends for the high-score!"

And if you want to play the game, you can download it in this link for Android:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...oad.spooktroop

Or you can play the HTML 5 version on Gamejolt, although I'm still testing the waters with it and it might not be the best way to play it as of now:
    https://gamejolt.com/games/spooktroop/294538

Thanks for your attention!

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool!

I'm not a big fan of shmups but i support fusion games. I like the effects going on, the different bullets and upgrades. Good job

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, dude! I really appreciate it. A lot of time and love went into the making of this game and I'm quite proud of the results.