User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Event list editor/ copy and paste randomly stops working

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Event list editor/ copy and paste randomly stops working

I randomly experience an issue with the copy/paste shortcuts in Fusion's ELE. They would just not work anymore until I save and reload the .mfa. Sometimes it even ignores the drop-down menu clicks. Anyone else who experienced this? It happems in rare cases on both my dev machines and today it was especially often and annoying. It has nothing to do with the number of events in an .mfa tho. It happens more often if I try to copy paste from certain groups into other groups.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have had this problem for years. It might already be in the bug tracker.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mobichan View Post
    I have had this problem for years. It might already be in the bug tracker.
    Thanks for confirming this mobichan! I found a report about this in the bug tracker that stated it should be fixed by now. I'm on 290.4, so I think this is not the case.
    I updated the report with an .mfa that showed the behaviour today. Hope they get this sorted out.

Btw, it happens in EE too.

Here's the report: http://bugbox.clickteam.com/issues/4335

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    same issue here,
    99% of times it happens when I copy paste groups,
    I could not identify a specific set of things causing the issue,
    just the fact it often does not happen immediately, but only after I've been working for some time (some other copy pastes?)

Also, closing and reopening the mfa usually allows me to copy paste the group again
    (or more probably closing the whole Fusion instance running, can't remember but will doublecheck next time)

Though I think it pretty much always works in the event editor in my case,
    one of the few situations I go to the event editor actually

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As schrodinger said, I usually resort to the EE as well. But it really breaks your workflow and seems to have no rhyme or reason.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I happens for me as well from time to time.. latest build 290.4

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would also like to point out that this did improve ALOT when the ELE got a major bug fix a few version ago (sorry I can't remember which version). But it always feels like the EE is made the most solid and the ELE is left as a red-headed stepchild. Which is actually strange to me as it seems the power users tend to gravitate towards the ELE.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, plz put your +1 on the bug box entry, from CT’s position this issue may seem solved already as nobody complained since the mentioned ELE fixes. Cheers

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont know if this is the same but I can't paste in ELE, i have to go to the regular Event editor and paste and then switch back. Minor annoyance but ive grown used to it.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @zip2kx : I think that’s the same issue, but interesting that pasting does not work at all for you, I would die without that... seems we all got used to it somehow, but I can only assume how many cumulative inputs are wasted by this o_O

The only thing always working for me is cutting, but not pasting, very weird. Cut and paste works better than copy and paste tho.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast