Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Post Game Launcher Creator - Official Thread

1280x720-banner.jpg
    Initial Release: 7th Feb 2018
    Version: 1.0.1
    Click Here
    ClickStore: Click Here

Welcome to 2018 with the release of the brand new desktop application Game Launcher Creator.

game-launcher-creator-software.jpg auto-updater.jpg
    Build Your Own Game Launchers
    Enter a world of faster productivity with the Game Launcher Creator. This feature-packed software allows you to build your very own game launchers for your games/apps for Windows and Mac.

Content in the Cloud
    Gone are the days of boring, static images inside game launchers. With the Game Launcher Creator, you can use dynamic, server-side images, which means you can update your launcher images in real-time without having to update the launcher.

Built-in Updater
    The Game Launcher Creator allows you to activate and configure a built-in auto updater for your games. No longer do you have to code this routine into your games themselves. Your players can check for updates, download and install updates for your games.

Serverside Queries
    No modern day game launcher would be fun without having the ability to generate serverside queries on the fly and pull data into the game launcher, in real-time! Send GET and POST queries to php files which can liaise with databases online to retrieve data. Engage with your players like never before!

Music - Video - Effects
    The Game Launcher creator allows you to bundle music files and videos alongside your game launcher. These files can remain local, so they're installed with your game launcher.

WYSIWYG Editor
    A fully-fledged What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get (WYSIWIG) editor is packed into the Game Launcher Creator so you can just drop in buttons, text, images, videos and much more. You can drag to position, size them and even completely customize every object.

Integrated Template System
    The Game Launcher Creator allows you to create your very own game launchers from scratch with no coding at all. If you are a graphics designer, you will enjoy importing your graphics into GLC with no coding. If you are not a graphic designer, GLC comes packed with several pre-loaded templates for you to customize. Everyone is a winner!

Updates
    The Game Launcher Creator is an ever-expanding product and is to be constantly updated to contain new features, tweaks and optimisations to ensure your launchers run smooth and are highly versatile in production. We have all ears open for feature requests, modification requests and any comments on improving the product.

Website
    Don't forget to check out our website where you can keep up to date on the latest news, updates and downloads available for GLC.
    https://www.gamelaunchercreator.com

Please use this thread for support queries relating to the Game Launcher Creator and Clickteam Fusion 2.5.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    A brief video introduction to the Game Launcher Creator.

More tutorials to follow on how to achieve different routines, effects and styles with GLC.
    Want to learn Clickteam Fusion 2.5?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have bought this yesterday and must say I really love this product.

I have 2 questions:

1. If I ever want to sell my games on a cd/dvd then an install creator from clickteam is still needed to put the game launcher in it right?

2. Is there a way to change the thumbnail of the launcher (spaceship icon)

I hope in the future there will be an option that redirects to twitter/facebook and automatically likes or follows you.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hey Evilized,

Really glad you enjoy the software

In answer to your questions, you would need to pack your game launcher inside the installer. You can however make a separate auto-run too for the CD/DVD.

With regards to Twitter/FB I will take a look in how we can achieve that with the launcher.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks!

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol i can't program the game correctly, and you already want me to create a launcher

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So does this allow me to add/change code? like patches? e.g. would it be possible to make weekly challenges or add dlc?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Weekly challenges would be possible.

Add/Change code... in what way? You can download updates relative to the game.

DLC you could *probably* do with a workaround but I am looking at implementing an add-on for DLC to the launcher so you can enable unlimited types of DLC content.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Danny! Can you add PayPal option to buy your product from your official page?

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Weekly challenges would be possible.

Add/Change code... in what way? You can download updates relative to the game.

DLC you could *probably* do with a workaround but I am looking at implementing an add-on for DLC to the launcher so you can enable unlimited types of DLC content.
    E.g. if a bug requires lines of code to be added, can it add/change the required lines?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast