User Tag List

Thread: App Marketplace videogames and toys

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question App Marketplace videogames and toys

Hi,

In my work I am asking for an App type Marketplace that manages SQL database and works on IOS and Android. Initially it would have about 200 products.

I hate working in the database and I'm only programming video games. Can anyone help me develop this very economic because I will not profit anything? It's just to please my boss, lol.

I thought of Fusion 2.5 because if I have the MFA then I can add products easily and not have to pay minor upgrades.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That type of project is WAY more work than you think it is. If you are wanting to setup a shopping cart/download website, there are third party tools that can help you. We need more info to be able to help point you in the right direction.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A project like this needs both server-side and client-side components and frankly is a job for more than Fusion. It would likely need a PHP or ASP.NET backend and iOS/Android apps developed in an actual programming language. You're probably looking at at least $10K for an independent developer and a few weeks of full-time dev work. I know you don't have a budget, but this is a project that either requires one, or requires you spending the months of time to learn how to do it. Although there are probably some turnkey solutions you can purchase and customize.