User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: html5 touch has moved/is active fails, also touch not working as mouse key is pressed

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

html5 touch has moved/is active fails, also touch not working as mouse key is pressed

I'm using combined repeat while mouse key is pressed and touch is active/has moved options to allow dragging in a html5 game. The functions work perfectly in the preview window but as soon as I open it in a browser only the initial touch seems to work. Repeat while mouse key is pressed works for the actual mouse, but not touch. And if I turn off the mouse events and just use the multitouch object, it registers the first touch only, not the touch has moved event. I've test firefox, Chrome, Edge and IE.
    Any suggestions?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TouchAndDragTest.zipI've uploaded the mfa if anyone cares to look. The two buttons on the bottom activate and deactivate mouse and touch events.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Please make a bug report add the mfa at http://bugbox.clickteam.com/
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    Please make a bug report add the mfa at http://bugbox.clickteam.com/
    It's logged. thank you.

Clicker

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BUG:Touch not working with html5 Final Project Chrome/ Edge

Bump: new touch project and I've found that the html5 Development touch works, but the html5 final project output fails to utilise touch in Chrome or Edge (I assume the browser touch interface /controls are overriding Fusion's). The attached file works/fails according to the build type.
    TouchAndDragTest.zip

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I can't reproduce this issue on a touchscreen (monitor on my desktop), tested with Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Opera.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    What's the size in bytes and last modification date of compiler.jar in data/runtime/html5? I think this file is not updated by the update patch, so I wonder if you have an old version and we updated it at some point.

Clicker

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    What's the size in bytes and last modification date of compiler.jar in data/runtime/html5? I think this file is not updated by the update patch, so I wonder if you have an old version and we updated it at some point.
    That could well be. Install date is 18 Feb 2015, date modified is 1 May 2012 with a size of 5281kb.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    OK. I'm going to send you a PM with the build 292.8 of the HTML5 exporter (in theory it's compatible with the build 292.7).

Clicker

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    OK. I'm going to send you a PM with the build 292.8 of the HTML5 exporter (in theory it's compatible with the build 292.7).
    Thanks for the help, Yves, I tried to pm you the results but didn't have the correct permission.
    The new exporter worked perfectly on the test app, and I'm now testing the actual application.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast