On Call Tile Map Engine

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Please login to see this media element.

Free for Reactants: Please login to see this attachment.

Part of The Reactor: Please login to see this link.
    Also on Clickstore: Please login to see this link.

This system allows you to load very large levels into your game while only rendering a small portion of the tiles at any one time. Using a array based system we load in and transpose the tiles on the fly and remove and tiles outside of the "barrier"

• Stream levels with 1000's of tiles, only using 170-220 actives at once
    • Comes with array map editor
    • customizable
    • Commented and comes with simple PDF

Please login to see this link.

Clickteam on Please login to see this link. - Clickteam on Please login to see this link.

Edited once, last by Kisguri (February 16, 2018 at 9:28 PM).

• Will you share the zooming example you did during the stream :)?

Please login to see this link.
    Please login to see this link.|Please login to see this link.|Please login to see this link.

• Had to find the video where you demonstrated this, but notice that the screen size is different than the example.

I've been playing with this for a while now, and trying to double the size of the frame (320x256 to 640x512)
    I modified Frame 18 to the half of the frame sizes, but where is the 288 coming from? they are all the same, in the video it shows that that value is the frame size, but then the 288 doesn't add up in the example file?

Furthermore, I tried Event 28 doubling the loops, but everything is still messed up.
    Are there more events that needs to be modified?

I can't seem to get it to work on 640x512 and don't know what I am missing here

Thank you

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!