User Tag List

Thread: Lacewing with Mac/Flash/Anaconda

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Lacewing with Mac/Flash/Anaconda

I've been trying to make a game with Lacewing for Mac using Anaconda and Flash except I haven't been able to get either to work.

For Anaconda, I simply switch the runtime to Mac and built it. It wasn't able to connect to my server running on my Windows PC. I made a Windows Anaconda build which _is_ able to connect.

The Mac build does not display any errors, it does not seem like it tries to connect at all as it gives no errors or indication of failing.

For the Flash runtime, I've tried adding the Flash Policy to the server, but the Flash Lacewing client also doesn't seem to be able to connect.

Has anyone successfully made a flash or Mac build of a game that works with Lacewing?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What does anaconda.log say?

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, where's anaconda.log located?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anacondabuild.log says:
    "Building for target platform 'darwin'...
    Extra extensions: set([('Lacewing', 'C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Multimedia Fusion Developer 2\\Data\\Runtime\\Anaconda\\extensions\\Lacewing') , ('__init__.py', 'C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Multimedia Fusion Developer 2\\Data\\Runtime\\Anaconda\\extensions\\__init__.p y'), ('Lacewing', 'C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Multimedia Fusion Developer 2\\Data\\Runtime\\Anaconda\\extensions\\darwin\\La cewing')])
    Extra includes: set([])
    Finished!
    "

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anaconda.log is created for the runtime. For OS X, it should be in Contents\Resources in the .app file IIRC.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can confirm I can make a Flash-compatible server with the latest build. You have to port-forward port 843/80 as well as 6121. I haven't tested Anaconda yet though.