User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Help with camera bug

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wodjanoi View Post
    Weird - I don't see any of these issues.
    You tested this with the example of your first post with the same camera/position setup?
    Disabled Fit inside option and absolutely no difference in comparison with the built version.

Yes I use the example, when disabling fit inside it works in runtime, but the built version bugs out. Could it have to do with what resolution you use?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tested this now on my small notebook and large desktop pc monitor with different resolutions (2715x1527, 1920x1080, 1600x900, 1280x720, 1024x768, 800x600 - tested with mfa and as built version).
    I don't experience the bugs you described and also no differences in the built version.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When it's full screen, you see 2 black bars. (1 on each side) scroll with your mouse on the screen, and then click on the black bar.. then it jumps.

Wonder why it shows black bars, if it's set to full screen.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outcast View Post
    Yes I use the example, when disabling fit inside it works in runtime, but the built version bugs out. Could it have to do with what resolution you use?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wodjanoi View Post
    Tested this now on my small notebook and large desktop pc monitor with different resolutions (2715x1527, 1920x1080, 1600x900, 1280x720, 1024x768, 800x600 - tested with mfa and as built version).
    I don't experience the bugs you described and also no differences in the built version.
    Maybe Perry describes it better below how to get the bug. I find it most strange that disabeling "fit inside" fixes it inside runtime but that it bugs out on the right side when I run the built .exe.

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    When it's full screen, you see 2 black bars. (1 on each side) scroll with your mouse on the screen, and then click on the black bar.. then it jumps.

Wonder why it shows black bars, if it's set to full screen.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone who know a fix to this problem? I will pay $100 to anyone who can figure it out

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fix

Hey here is a fast fix to that, idk if this is the result you want it but it works, now it won't let you drag on those black bars. I put some comments

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Wb...E68Lhaj8O6WiUp

Edit: I just read you main post just do what I did but with the x-axis since in my computer the black bar are on the y-axis

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by coler123 View Post
    Hey here is a fast fix to that, idk if this is the result you want it but it works, now it won't let you drag on those black bars. I put some comments

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Wb...E68Lhaj8O6WiUp

Edit: I just read you main post just do what I did but with the x-axis since in my computer the black bar are on the y-axis
    Thank you for trying, but what is changed because the same bug is still there? Also the project is made into a HTML5 project instead of an Exe?

If I click the edges the view still jumps

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ugh! my bad I made it at work and here I only have a mac laptop. I'll make the changes at home and send you the mfa with a exe project, since in this computer the problem happens on the y-axis edges instead of x-axis

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLC
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Outcast,

I couldn't quite wrap my head around everything in your example, but I could see the problem you were talking about and figured it was due to an error in your calculations. I made a "drag" using right click example that doesn't have the same bug on my end. I hope it works for you and can be dropped into your project without much hassle: https://www.dropbox.com/s/anpk53ixnc...bug_2.mfa?dl=0

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLC
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update!

I was wrong; the problem still exists in my example, too. I didn't see it because I didn't fullscreen my example and try to click outside of the "actual" frame area. This is an odd bug, but I spent a lot of time with it and figured out the problem: the "User clicks with Right Button" event!

I'm not sure why it messes things up (maybe something to do with its priority status as an immediate event and the focus of the game window?), but if you change the "user clicks with right button" event to:

repeat while right mouse key is pressed
    only one action when event loops

it fixes the problem.

Here are both of our examples updated with the fix:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gnfuhm77wi...bug_3.mfa?dl=0
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/vr1k4afepq...Test4.mfa?dl=0

Let me know if this helps

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast