User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I can't get the Android Open URL action to work. Any help is appreciated!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post I can't get the Android Open URL action to work. Any help is appreciated!

Basically i can't get a link to open when i click a button.
    I have it set as
    User clicks on Object -> Open URL "https://play.google.com/..."
    I want to have it open an app URL so it redirects to the Google Play store page of that app.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you using the Android object for it and use the Open URL for that one?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    Are you using the Android object for it and use the Open URL for that one?
    Yes I'm using the Android object

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In case you don't know - you will not see the result on your Windows machine if you use
    the Android object to run a web URL. You have to test it on a real Android device.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wodjanoi View Post
    In case you don't know - you will not see the result on your Windows machine if you use
    the Android object to run a web URL. You have to test it on a real Android device.
    Thanks for you feedback, but i am testing it on my OP3 and it's not opening anything

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright. Can you upload a mfa for us to test?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wodjanoi View Post
    Alright. Can you upload a mfa for us to test?
    This is the condition i use
    Link Test.mfa

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright somehow the example i uploaded actually works i'm stunned lol

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad you got it working.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    did you forgot to check Internet Access for the properties on your other MFA ?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast