User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Font appears blurry on browsers

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Font appears blurry on browsers

Hello,

Not sure if I'm going to get a reply here, seems super quiet!
    Anyway, I'm looking to achieve a crisp dialogue. Everything works just fine in Fusion 2.5, but when I build and run, I get the blurry font. (please, click to view bigger)
    font_trouble.jpg

I've tried both AA and without AA. Hopefully, there's just something simple I'm missing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Jesse

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator ProUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does it appear like that in all browsers?

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not 100% the same, for example in Firefox it's slightly crisper than in Chrome, but still blurred.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator ProUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe altering the text-rendering css attribute on the compiled app pages can help?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by danworth View Post
    Maybe altering the text-rendering css attribute on the compiled app pages can help?
    Huh interesting idea, not sure altering that would alter the text in-game, though? I'll see if I can figure out how to give it a try.
    Thanks btw! :P

Jesse

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll have to check my self. but if I remember correctly when built in HTML5 you can alter the compiled application settings by editing the package files manually.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by danworth View Post
    I'll have to check my self. but if I remember correctly when built in HTML5 you can alter the compiled application settings by editing the package files manually.
    I tried altering the index.html file style, but that had no effect.
    Maybe we need to alter runtime.js file it generates?

I'd really appreciate help with this, so if you've time to check it out that'd be great.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are the strings using the "string" object?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, String object, and I've tried both with AA and without AA. Mmm, I bet I'm missing something as I can't find any other threads about the same problem.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you using windows 10? I wonder if its caused by the scaling that 10 does to applications by default.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast