User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Multithreaded Loops?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump, still pulling my hair out!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hate to say it, but you have at least 5 very uncommon extensions in that mfa. It is a bit of a deterrent to have to install extensions. Can you simplify your mfa a bit more? It might also help you see the problem differently if you write it out again in a more basic way.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I tried your example I did not get the same results. What it is the difference between numberOfCaptchas and number of threads?
    Anyway if you want to test for each single object after 5s, you need to have first the timed event and then the loop.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mobichan View Post
    I hate to say it, but you have at least 5 very uncommon extensions in that mfa. It is a bit of a deterrent to have to install extensions. Can you simplify your mfa a bit more? It might also help you see the problem differently if you write it out again in a more basic way.
    I'm currently in the process of recoding it now after staring intensely at every example code for every extension and realizing that what I'm doing is overly complicated for what I'm trying to achieve.

Quote Originally Posted by conceptgame View Post
    When I tried your example I did not get the same results. What it is the difference between numberOfCaptchas and number of threads?
    Anyway if you want to test for each single object after 5s, you need to have first the timed event and then the loop.
    numberOfCaptchas = How many to solve
    Threads = How many workers

Let's say numberOfCaptchas is 500, and threads is set to 10, then there'll be 10 workers who will continuously solve captcha's until numberOfCaptchas (left to solve) = 0.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thread can be closed. I found a dirty solution that everyone will be better off never knowing about.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Okay, closed at the request of the author.
    .:::.Joshtek.:::.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Reopened... even dirty solutions can helps others - please share

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Solution:

Make 2 lists
    Spawn objects, assign them a number, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 ... -> HTTP-GET append new line to list 1 -> when you wanna process that data, take the data from line 0, process it and output to the 2nd list, then delete line 0 and repeat until it's cleared (or take line n = n assigned earlier to object) -> Disable the event that the HTTP-GET is in and enable another event where the HTTP-GET is writing to 2nd list and alternate lists for every time you process the data.

Like I've literally spent 20+ hours looking at examples and trying extensions but I can't get Get Object and an Active or ANY kind of array to play well together, they *ONLY* work through asynchronous operation and a Get Object *CANNOT* distinguish between multiples of the same object and their values, if your object has the array # or line # to write to it'll only process the data of the last spotted and overwrite that array/line for all n objects, I can't even tell it which lines to write to which is why I needed to make two list files and just add a new line every time it finishes getting the page, etc.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Interesting. I managed to get the GET object to link with multiple string objects and parse the correct data to each one.

I first create the String Object, then the Get Object. I then store the fixed values of both these objects in a list "FV#FV" I then compare "GET Received" + FV("String") = FV("Get Object"). This worked perfectly for me.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Interesting. I managed to get the GET object to link with multiple string objects and parse the correct data to each one.

I first create the String Object, then the Get Object. I then store the fixed values of both these objects in a list "FV#FV" I then compare "GET Received" + FV("String") = FV("Get Object"). This worked perfectly for me.
    Edit: I read what you wrote now fully, I can see how that can work. Can you send me an example file? But you have to do it kinda like that though, so it's still kinda a workaround aye?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast