User Tag List

Thread: Fusion 2D Objects On Top Of Firefly!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Fusion 2D Objects On Top Of Firefly!

An example how you can use Fusion 2D Objects on top of Firefly.

Window Transparency Object -> http://www.g2f2media.com/mf2/WndTransp.zip
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    very good.
    but i had to drop in the window control object; then put start of frame; set width to WinXsize; set height to WinYsize; set X pos to WinXpos (* the x pos of application); set Y pos to WinYpos (* the y pos of application)
    and then turn off the heading and menu in the application properties for it to look right.

added some extra bits on that
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, what do you mean "for it to look right"? How does my example look on your side!? Because i cannot see any difference in your example and mine, beside that you chanced the appsize and streched the subapp to it.
    I have read on another thread that the subapp position is sometimes offset on some OS, i couldnt see what they mean on my end, but if thats the case for some people its bad news

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its not the OS; it will be offset in different resolutions or monitors, making it look "not right"

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok thanks for the info, i can see it now also.