User Tag List

Thread: EnantiO , a very short point&click adventure project for the Meta Game Jam ^_^

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EnantiO , a very short point&click adventure project for the Meta Game Jam ^_^

EnantiO is a project made for the Meta Game Jam 2018, with a very inspiring mysterious subject: when the player need to think outside the box.
    It is therefore a question of making a game that gives to the player an experience out of the ordinary, crossing the usual barriers.

The hero can talk to the player.
    The game can play by itslef.
    The interaction can have unexpected effects.
    The game can use anything from the real world, even files inside the computer.

In short, any artifice to break the immersion of the player, and remind him that it is a game, but not only. Of course, the projects that are made for this GameJam are close to the interactive experience, with a touch of abstract . My prototype is not an exception.

If you want to try EnantiO, just follow the link to the description page on itch.io (https://yazorius.itch.io/enantio)
    Remember, this game is as short as you find what to do and how. Only two rooms, and a unique puzzle inside ^_^
    A guide with progressive hints is available, but it would be better to find by yourself ...

... if you can.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Short update with a french version. I felt much freer to write this French version, and I find that in the end, the English version will be better if I translate what I wrote in French rather than having everything done directly in English. So I intend to postpone this update to the English version shortly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is an update with better english texts ^_^

EnantiO has received the 7th prize ! And the first for its music !
    If you haven't tried this little experence, don't hesitate, you'll not regret it ^^
    And thanks Clickteam for Fusion2.5Dev great programming tool : I'd never thought it was possible to do what I've done in EnantiO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Few by few, some youtubers & twitchers are playing and uploading their own experience in playing EnantiO.
    The reactions are interesting, specially at the end of the game.
    So if you don't mind spoil this very short reflexion game, or if you already know the solution, just follow the links :

TigerJ

Joshua McLean

Anomulus0 (the link sends to the Enantio experience only)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOCr...48MHcJi&t=9279

Heinrich Bitly (the link sends to the Enantio experience only)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhR5...outu.be&t=9281

Thanks to all of them for their passion for vieogames !