User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: CANNOT BUILD APK The syntax of the command is incorrect.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CANNOT BUILD APK The syntax of the command is incorrect.

HI.. i want to build apk but always failed using clickteam fusion developer steam version..
    the output file is only says "The syntax of the command is incorrect"

i have already try this guide https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=914599868 but still failed.
    i have uninstal android studio..

pls help

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have already tried from this too https://community.clickteam.com/threads/101342-Users-that-cannot-build-with-Android-Studio-(ant-build-xml-error)
    and is useless.. the build apk failed and the error just like others..

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    can you show an image of your SDK manager to verify platform tools and build tools
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fernando, I had a talk with the thread author recently and it's not a problem with the Java/SDK Manager setup - it's all set correctly.
    I had no opportunity to talk with him again yet, but what I found out after doing some tests: Any invalid character in certain environment variables can cause this Build error in Fusion.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    wonder if he can show the log to see what is this error
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which log file do you actually mean?
    The whole message of the Fusion output file is "The syntax of the command is incorrect."
    You will get this error if you have a specific environment variable name - ANT_HOME or CLASSPATH will cause this for example - and in the file path are invalid characters such as "C:\.
    At the moment I'm not sure if there are any other Java/Windows related settings which can cause the same error though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    output log file just give the message "The syntax of the command is incorrect."
    Wodjanoi already help checked my pc.. and i already reinstalled the fusion on steam.. reinstalled jdk, sdk.. and still get the same error

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    with a log about the error, there is not much you can do.
    99% it's the following

1. Make sure the paths are set for the SDKmanager, and NOT the Android studio (i have both installed, but I use the paths in Fusion for the manual SDK manager installation, and works fine)
    2. No mixed up versions of Java installed. (32 and 64 bits)
    3. the name of your project had odd characters in it. (like com.mygame.shout!em$up or your game name like Aster$oids / Aster!oids will usually fail)
    4. Missing an API or part of it.
    5. My sticky note helped everyone with the problem.
    6. Make sure the path is set correctly for the Windows Enviroment
    7. Looking at the link from Steam. you only need 2 files, and those are the ones from my sticky note.

But like me and others said, with the last few lines of the log error that comes up when you compile, it's hard to assist you

Otherwise we can setup a Teamviewer Session, and I am sure it will be fixed in minutes. (PM me if you want)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perry, thanks for your help with this issue.
    I agreed to a short TeamViewer session for tomorrow and then we will check faulty environment variables and re-check a few things.
    If this doesn't lead to a positive result - Then you are the last hope!

I'm confident that we have excluded most things which may lead to a build error by now - thanks for your checklist though:
    1. path was set correctly
    2. no other Java installed, but should be checked for leftovers
    3. not responsible for the above error
    4. probably not, but we will check file size again to exclude missing parts
    5. Certainly!
    6. path was set correctly
    7. your Sticky thread instructions and the steam page are both efficient methods to get working apk builds without errors for everyone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SOLVED..
    Wodjanoi help me.. there is something problem with my Classpath on system variables.. using " cause this error..
    i dont know why but wodjanoi understands more about this..

thanks for the help..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast