User Tag List

Thread: Direct X 9 additive blending glitch

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch MakerUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Direct X 9 additive blending glitch

Ok.. so, I'm using the UFS object to properly full screen my game... and I noticed it works best with DirectX 9... to my surprise, an explosion blast now is presenting a graphic glitch (attached), as long as wrong blending for nearly all other sprites.
    I've narrowed down the issue but can't reproduce on a fresh new project with the same graphic imported, same additive blending etc.

How I'm supposed to fix this?

2018-04-15 15_55_36-2018-04-15 15-35-51.mp4 - VLC media player.jpg

Clicker

Fusion 2.5Android Export Module

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Do you have a pixel shader applied to any layers? Do you have a RGB coefficient set? Can you post the MFA?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch MakerUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GamesterX23 View Post
    Do you have a pixel shader applied to any layers? Do you have a RGB coefficient set? Can you post the MFA?
    No pixel shader applied, no RGB coefficient set. I'm trying to narrow down to an example but every time I apply same object to a brand new MFA, the problem do not reproduce..
    I'll try to clear up everything in a frame that isn't necessary and try to reproduce with few events..

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Odd. Nothing comes to mind right off the bat. It would help a lot to see the file so instead of making a brand new .MFA: How about simply making a copy of what you have there and then proceed to remove everything irrelevant from it before uploading?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, got it...
    when the grenade hits the cyan band, the glitchy glow will comes up.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q9eu2aw0yz...litch.zip?dl=0

Please Clickteam, give me a light... the game can't be shipped with this glitch.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you use additive blending, it is more stable to use a black blend image without alpha values. ​​(which was my experience, but it was a great help when porting games to IOS and Android)

In additive blending, 100% black appears 100% transparent. The more the distance from black is, the more the opacity is revealed. If you are familiar with this graphical representation, you can use the function more reliably.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jungle_glitch_find a.mfa

And this is the way I can try now.
    (I have never used the Fade function, but instead adjust it one by one through value).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks soomeeon, from your file it looks like the problem was with the fade transition indeed