User Tag List

Thread: webview2 can I do an embed in this extension

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

webview2 can I do an embed in this extension

I would like to make a (windows) app that load a series of embedded (sequentially, as selected by the user)this would allow a user to peruse sections of a "list" of songs, in manner not provided on the website.

I am using the webview2 object, but would use the webcontrol (web if that made more sense.

I was attempting to create an .html file that was changed dynamically by the app as the user selected the "next" embedded player, and it worked in Fusion environment, but not as an exe. Then It stopped working entirely.

I can see these embeds if i just make a file called XXX.html, and put the embed code in there, then open the file. They open in internet explorer, and work.

Here is the specific embed code i hope to use, and by changing the number a new player would be called...
    <iframe width='300' height='175' scrolling='no' style='width:100%' src='https://www.wikiloops.com/embed/136249' frameborder='0'></iframe>

if i change the number "136249" then a different song is pulled up... I want the user to be able to select the song by changing the number...

am I using the right object, and can this even be done?

Hopefully this make s sense. I would post my work so far if that helps...
    Any help/ideas would be awesome!

If i wanted to embed a youtube video the code would be, say:
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/b8VotbJGUCU" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will try to clarify what i am doing:
    There is a huge "pile" of songs at wikiloops.com. There are like 100,000 song uploads.

Currently they are only accessable through the website, using the embedded player, but you can embed the player on web pages, referencing a particular song by number.

Searching this sucks, the interface is clunky -and I have to listen to everything i want to play with anyway so...

I want to make a search tool that loads tracks by entering the TRACK NUMBER, and pulls up the embedded player, as the track is selected. Then i can make and up/down button and listen sequentially.