User Tag List

Thread: Level select doesn't work

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Level select doesn't work

Can someone tell me why the level select wont work and how i could do it so it starts fresh and not have certain number of keys and any other glitches noted will be appreciated.
    https://twgsb-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/...BWD4g?e=1FeGhE

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have Global Value A named Keys, right? Both the "Menu" frame and the "Level slect" frame both use the same Global Value. Is it supposed to be using the same Global Value?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no, would you be able to demonstrate the changes.
    Thanks Raihan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @JoshMakesGames I tried but i cant seem to change the global values

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone have a solution to fix this.

Clicker Android Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The "jump to frame" action always works based on the number you give it. Check the number you are giving it, and make sure that it is definitely the number it needs. Failing that, make sure the action is being called at all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moonyjacob View Post
    The "jump to frame" action always works based on the number you give it. Check the number you are giving it, and make sure that it is definitely the number it needs. Failing that, make sure the action is being called at all.
    I Have done it by selecting the frame it goes to and i am not sure what you mean by the action being called
    https://twgsb-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/...BWD4g?e=1FeGhE

Clicker Android Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok so you need to logically think why it is doing what it is doing. All you do is "jump to frame" and pass it a number. Check to see if the number if being changed and what the number actually is before the jump to frame action is being used.

1. Do a test to see if it can jump to ANY frame - if this doesn't work that means the action is NOT being called
    2. Give it a custom number in the expression editor (e.g. jump to Global Value A)
    3. If you're having a problem jumping to a specific frame because of your expression, check what your numbers are BEFORE you jump to the frame

Simply put, use your logical brain to figure out the problem. The problem is more than likely the number you are passing into the action.