User Tag List

Thread: where are the files stored on the phone

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

where are the files stored on the phone

I am trying to debug a save file that is stored on the phone from 1 of my programs.
    Where does Android install the files too?

I looked in the Android folder and whatever else is visible, did even a search but not finding anything.

I was expecting something like com.perry.mygame but even that's not there.

Thanks

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Perry it's hiding inside ROOT folders of you phone/tablet.
    you can find .arr or .ini files inside /data/data/com.yourcompany.yourapplication
    you need to: {
    1. root your device by installing custom recovery for your phone/tablet (you can find howto in xda-developers)
    2. install super user application
    3. install file-manager wich supports root access. (ES file explorer is good choise)
    4. checks root explorer and view hided folders
    }

p.s. i believe you can make custom adb-command via .bat file to get files inside you phone/tablet. (again ROOT access needed)
    i'm warning you, some bank-credit-apps automatically detects your phone or tablet ROOT-access and blocks some important functionality inside of their app.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ah ok... Then I'm good. Not going to root my phone.
    Since I saw also that others are storing data in the normal Android/Data folder. So I thought it was like shared orso, but that's not the case then.

Think I created a work around in my case in case a save file gets corrupted. I have someone testing it now, since that person seems to find the weirdest bugs in my apps lol.

Thanks for the info though