User Tag List

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 291.6 - Release version

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Janette5 View Post
    Clickteam, I need a plan B.

I now have 11 unreported bugs … 2 of which make Fusion crash … 1 that I already can't report anymore because I lost the screenshot with the error message.
    Rollback to the previous version.. just install it on top of it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That won't help - these are not bugs based on what was changed in the latest versions, they're stuff nobody has picked up / reported before and / or stuff people have already reported but that nobody has had time to resolve yet - I don't of course know if any of them are already reported since I can't check.

Besides I need the latest sdk version for Android which isn't in the previous versions.

And then there's additional stuff for example, these forums are really buggy if you use Edge browser - and Firefox is giving me display issues so I stopped using it - and that's not even something I can report or explain either. (No, I'm not going to switch to Chrome … or any other browser.)

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it's in the previous Beta. 8.0 or 8.1

Anyways.. send Simon a PM for the browser thing.
    for the Bug box, also ask Simon for an update. Not sure what the delay is.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Janette5 View Post
    That won't help - these are not bugs based on what was changed in the latest versions, they're stuff nobody has picked up / reported before and / or stuff people have already reported but that nobody has had time to resolve yet - I don't of course know if any of them are already reported since I can't check.

Besides I need the latest sdk version for Android which isn't in the previous versions.

And then there's additional stuff for example, these forums are really buggy if you use Edge browser - and Firefox is giving me display issues so I stopped using it - and that's not even something I can report or explain either. (No, I'm not going to switch to Chrome … or any other browser.)

please make a post of the error you get with a full logcat for me to see, thanks if you want send me via PM
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quand sera-t-il disponible le service 'bug tracker'

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since the bug tracker now permanently points to server-maintenance and there was no answer to the questions on when it will be back, should we take a vote on what’s really going on?

1. The developers and some of the programmers were abducted by aliens who will only return them once they’ve written an easy-to-use app development software in alien technology.
    2. The developers and main programmers’ brains were also plugged into the server and the server crash has caused them to turn into Zombies. They can no longer support Fusion.
    3. They’re actually on a beach somewhere enjoying their summer holiday and haven’t felt like coming back to work.
    4. Fernando has secretly taken over Fusion and he’s keeping the other programmers locked up. Let’s hope he’s feeding them…
    5. They discovered they had inadequate backups and are now desperately trying to recreate the core Fusion software and / or bug-reporting software.
    6. They liked the peace and quiet of having no bug reporting system so much they decided to make it permanent.
    7. They’re conducting a social experiment on what a group of game developers will do when their software is suddenly no longer supported. Will they turn hostile? Will they leave? Will they continue to play nicely and the million-dollar question, just how patient are they?
    8. They decided to retire and forgot to tell us.
    9. Their sinister plot for world domination with Fusion 3 is now in its final stages and they decided to abandon Fusion 2.5 to concentrate all their power on their real mission.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately, fixing the bug tracker is taking more time than what we expected. We're sorry for the delay and for the inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @Janette5 my money is on no.6 ....but no.2 is also high possibility

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    LOL Olivier is right
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using 291.6 for a while now, and the screen-drawing problems I reported in the bugbox several months ago seem to have been fixed by the new memory-use enhancements. Beau Travail!

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast