Since the bug tracker now permanently points to server-maintenance and there was no answer to the questions on when it will be back, should we take a vote on what’s really going on?
- The developers and some of the programmers were abducted by aliens who will only return them once they’ve written an easy-to-use app development software in alien technology.
- The developers and main programmers’ brains were also plugged into the server and the server crash has caused them to turn into Zombies. They can no longer support Fusion.
- They’re actually on a beach somewhere enjoying their summer holiday and haven’t felt like coming back to work.
- Fernando has secretly taken over Fusion and he’s keeping the other programmers locked up. Let’s hope he’s feeding them…
- They discovered they had inadequate backups and are now desperately trying to recreate the core Fusion software and / or bug-reporting software.
- They liked the peace and quiet of having no bug reporting system so much they decided to make it permanent.
- They’re conducting a social experiment on what a group of game developers will do when their software is suddenly no longer supported. Will they turn hostile? Will they leave? Will they continue to play nicely and the million-dollar question, just how patient are they?
- They decided to retire and forgot to tell us.
- Their sinister plot for world domination with Fusion 3 is now in its final stages and they decided to abandon Fusion 2.5 to concentrate all their power on their real mission.