User Tag List

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25

Thread: Build 291.6 - Release version

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 Developer
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dang I was hoping for DX 11 support but I'm pretty disappointed it's dlc and months (?) away. I could understand DX 12 or Vulkan being a paid for option, but 11 is last gen and lots of software are even ditching DX9 support in favor of only supporting DX11 and OpenGL and should be considered the standard at this point. That said, I'm still very excited about what performance gains or features you could get with DX11, any teaser or preliminary results you can share about that? New and better shader support is a given but on the performance side, Will it mainly be a RAM issue or will you be able to support more than 20 000 objects with this (this is what I'm really hoping for) ?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2.5+ is a very nice surprise. It sounds like a real win-win too: we get to enjoy some of the benefits of F3 before F3 is ready; you get to have some extra revenue before F3 is finished.

I hope the profiler will also analyse the between-the-frames performance somehow. In my experience using volPROFILER, the great majority of performance bottleneck happens not withiin the events but between the end of one frame and the start of another (which I assume is mainly the graphics rendering side of things)

volPROFILER can't do anything with this other than measure the whole chunk of time between frames. It'd be great if the 2.5+ profiler could give us more detail about what happens between the frames. Like, how much time a particular object or shader takes to render, for example.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DX 11.

Does MMF 2.5+ run on Windows XP 32 Bit?
    Does MMF 3.0 run on Windows XP 32 Bit?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please add features for editor in next update:
    1. Toggling activation selected lines and group by hotkey.
    2. Edit selected line by hotkey (works for condition or action) i prefer simply enter button
    3. Jumping between editor mode (storyboard, frame etc...) saves current selected line position and restores it last position.
    4. Page down and page up scrolls relative +- one screen (not smoothly, simply jumps)
    5. Home button "jumps" to first line. End button "jumps" to the end of events.
    6. Arranging workspace toolbars in fullscreen mode saves their last position if switched to windowed mode and restores last position if fullscreen mode activated.
    7? maybe better highlighting for selected line (outline?, fill color? scaling?) in event list
    8? maybe also noticed that opening other clicker mfa sometimes ruins your editor modified skin (other guy comment text color is red, background is white, but your text color white, background is black)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please add features for " Animation Editor " in the next update:

Animation Editor:
    Arrow key right = Next Frame
    Arrow key left = Prev. Frame

This is helpful to set the hot/action spot.

Please add more action point per frame.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by michaeldunge View Post
    Please add features for " Animation Editor " in the next update:

Animation Editor:
    Arrow key right = Next Frame
    Arrow key left = Prev. Frame

This is helpful to set the hot/action spot.
    The animation editor already has this - pressing Ctrl+Left or Ctrl+Right will cycle between each frame in the animation editor

If you hold ALT and select a new spot for the hotspot (or action point), it will set that location as the hotspot/actionpoint for all frames in that animation

I wouldn't mind having shortcut keys for these little buttons though (unless they already exist!):

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    More Action Point +++

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25