Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 291.6 - Release version

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by danjo View Post
    the way i read it, it seems advisable to "Use high performance GPU" rather than not.... would that be right?
    Well, yes for games that require lots of GPU resources, but no for simple apps, as the dedicated graphic card usually needs more energy (it will empty the battery faster). No need to use it if you make a tic-tac-toe.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks for new update!

I make some small tools for my surface pro now and then that doesn't necessarily need a lot of CPU/GPU power so it's nice that you made "Use high performance GPU" an option.

I've been playing around with the new frame back buffer thing too though sadly the micro stutter persists for me, be it 2 or 3 buffered frames. I appreciate the effort put in to try and minimize the issue though. Did anyone else have better luck than I did with their projects?

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2Android Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a way we can update if we are using the steam Fusion version?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2Android Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Manuel
    Thanks a lot!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cant install the patch on Dev version, it says that the program is not installed but I am using it regularly during the week O_o
    Also using the Check for Update it says that all is updated and if I want to download again the last update, and I get the same error "Program is not installed"...
    Wath I need to do, uninstall Fusin2.5Dev (and Exporters) and restart from the beginning?
    I will surely be in the same trouble with the release version of the patch.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Ombra1 View Post
    I cant install the patch on Dev version, it says that the program is not installed but I am using it regularly during the week O_o
    Also using the Check for Update it says that all is updated and if I want to download again the last update, and I get the same error "Program is not installed"...
    Wath I need to do, uninstall Fusin2.5Dev (and Exporters) and restart from the beginning?
    I will surely be in the same trouble with the release version of the patch.
    Did you download the right version? Normal vs Dev ?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    Did you download the right version? Normal vs Dev ?
    Yes the problem is that the same error is given by the Check Update in the program that is automatic.
    Could it be some conflict with hidden files from the Unistall of the Steam version and Install of the Stand Alone?
    For a testing time I used them both at the same time could it be something related to this?

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The download in the forum is for the Non Steam version. In Steam you need to enable the Beta option.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Could it be some conflict with hidden files from the Unistall of the Steam version and Install of the Stand Alone?
    Yes, conflict between Steam and Stand-alone version, sorry. This problem has been fixed in the next Steam update (current beta or next release). For now you've to reinstall CF 2.5 stand-alone to fix the issue (and maybe you'll have to do it again next time the Steam version updates but in theory it should not happen anymore after this). No need to uninstall before reinstalling.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast