User Tag List

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 291.6 - Release version

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wpd View Post
    ohh I see, I need to edit my statement:
    There is literally no hype for F3, and with Clickteam's marketing side of things, ohh boy, please adapt and survive
    I just can't understand why Clickteam doesn't give more information about Fusion 3, or at least explain to us WHY there are no informations, and why, after all this time, there's still no Alpha for us to test. Were there any huge problems with the development or something?
    In the Video from 2016 Fusion 3 looked already "well" developed. I thought it was almost finished and all they had to do was some (big) work on the UI.
    In early 2018, Fusion 3 already had the ability to export complete games, and now by the end of 2018, there is still no Alpha?
    In addition to all that, simon also said some weeks ago: "Fusion 3 is NOT just around the corner."

I've honestly already stopped using Fusion 2.5, but if Fusion 3 ever comes out, I'll buy it right away because I love the Event Editor.
    It's so much better for me than "traditional programming", even though I can code.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am pretty sure there are no Alpha's for the public.. Maybe Beta....

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing happens here, they have disabled the bugtracker, no update .... so I bought another product ..

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Sorry guys we've been extremely busy for 10 months with special work that monopolized 200% of all our resources, and as it was already difficult for me to find time to visit this forum before, it was just nearly imposible. :-| (actually the fact the bug box is "temporarily" dead was almost a gift... even if I know it's boring...)

I'm not here to give news about F3, its completion was delayed due to the work we made this year (so yes it's not yet around the corner). The good news are (1) this special work will open new capabilities for F3, (2) during this period we've added major new features to 2.5 for internal use, and are going to release an important version. More info very soon.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bonjour
    C est des super bon nouvelle.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great!!! @Yves
    Actually, F2.5 is good but haven't major structures yet. If you add main features we don't need to wait for Fusion 3 at the moment think so. For ex. I strongly need to zoom function for mobiles or shaders, that doesn't work on mobiles too.
    Can you tell us some main new features of F2.5? And is it before Christmas?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Merci Yves,

j'abandonnerai jamais Clickteam .

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    during this period we've added major new features to 2.5 for internal use, and are going to release an important version. More info very soon.
    That's a really good new, i can't wait to see what this features are

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    A large part of those new features was made to improve productivity with big projects. We'll release more details soon.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Clickteam is still alive!

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast