User Tag List

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 291.6 - Release version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now that Bugtraker no longer exists, I'm going where, if I have a bug .... because no clickteam member replies to my posts ...

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i don't see the problem.

1. Add more languages in your program. Add it to google.
    2. google doesn't sent you an e-mail. (3rd party does... and they are always looking for trying to get money from you)

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pl View Post
    Now that Bugtraker no longer exists, I'm going where, if I have a bug .... because no clickteam member replies to my posts ...
    Create a new topic with ths issue

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    i don't see the problem.

1. Add more languages in your program. Add it to google.
    2. google doesn't sent you an e-mail. (3rd party does... and they are always looking for trying to get money from you)
    That message is from Google - it pops up on the Google Play developer console on suggestions to improve your app. I've gotten the same notices from them when posting a translated app. They want the app name and the name used in the apk to also be translated. That requires you to read the language of the device and then choose and display the appropriate name from a list of translated names in the correct script. This is especially when there are different alphabets / scripts involved - I have the same issue with my games that are translated into Russian, which is why I was reading that topic at the time.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    A large part of those new features was made to improve productivity with big projects. We'll release more details soon.
    This is wonderful news for me, as I tend to make pretty large projects, I can't wait to hear more about it, thanks for the news Yves, and merry Christmas to you and all of CT!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forum: HTML5 Export Module 2.5 : SEE (Thread) : problem of display with the object editbox

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forum: HTML5 Export Module 2.5 : SEE (Thread) : problem of display with the object editbox

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    NEW Feature for Fusion 2.5 for productivity
    cool update, but can you give more info on it?
    Why do you have so say "MORE DETAILS SOON"? another hype of some sort
    It is not FUSION 3, it's for 2.5, everyone is dying for an update, come on...

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They also could have NOTHING said... and leave you in the dark.
    Please keep it nice.
    Fusion 2.5 works fine for all my projects.. Don't need 3.0 atm.. so I don't see the problem here.

Quote Originally Posted by wpd View Post
    NEW Feature for Fusion 2.5 for productivity
    cool update, but can you give more info on it?
    Why do you have so say "MORE DETAILS SOON"? another hype of some sort
    It is not FUSION 3, it's for 2.5, everyone is dying for an update, come on...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m confident CT will continue to surprise us with a lot of love put into F2.5. We’re all eager to get our hands on some F3 alpha, but my feeling is CT won’t release anything unstable or lacking major functionality, it’s just not their style, and it would even be dangerous. As CT has started porting a couple of publisher-supported F2.5 projects to major consoles this year, this likely is the way they’ve chosen to test the functionality of their upcoming engine (and monetize what’s professionally done with Fusion 2.5 in parallel). These games will technically be F3 games when released on consoles, and while this approach likely demands a lot of additional manpower from CT it also comes with great benefits for the community in the long run. Many of us have developed large scale projects in F2.5 over the last years, many of us rely on a stable and feature complete engine to make a living. IMO any new game engine will mainly be judged by the products made with it, both technically and in terms of public reception. The market is highly competitive and even saturated now. Considering this scenario, I think the careful approach CT seems to pursue is a very reasonable way. We all have to stay alive and play our cards wisely, and with all the love and new features passed down to Fusion 2.5 (for free!) I‘m really happy as a customer and thank you guys for a great year

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast