User Tag List

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 291.6 - Release version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    ... Note for Wodjanoi: this update doesn't contain the fix for your issue, this fix will be in the build 292, we have to do more tests with more apps I think and the build 291 is too close to release. So please overwrite RuntimeAndroid.zip with the version you got from the bug box after installing this version.
    Thanks for the information - I agree that testing things carefully is a wise decision in this case to make sure everything will run flawlessly on our devices!
    I really hope the new option for Android to enable smooth resizing for individual objects when global smooth resizing is not used will be introduced in Build 292 too and also the new approach to hide the automatic title and bar when you start an application in Portrait Mode. Thanks again for the support and ongoing improvements for Fusion 2.5!

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Ok, related to android title, i already did some testing, problem is as follow

if i set full screen from beginning (that is uncheck display status bar/heading) i have fullscrenn during loading and the application life , BUT you may not show title during this mode, actually this is something that hold me for do that change, if all agree that when you go fullscreen there is no reason to show title in the middle of your apps , solution is OK.

smooth is ongoing, when ready I will ask for some beta tester for test these changes.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    big problem ! my app don't start anymore after upgrade to 291.2.

I deleted my fusion install (steam) and installed a clean 291.2. Then I open my app and launch it => app crashes immediatly (no error message).

I deleted my fusion install (steam) and installed a clean 290.4. Then I open my app and launch it => App runs without any problem.
    the new fusion version seem to have broken something in my app.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    may you open a bug report and add teh .exe file and/or a small mfa that reproduce the issue
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Fernando,
    private bug created.
    I created it as a windows runtime bug, as it's crashing when launched from windows (F8), but i'm not sure that it's the correct category. :s

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    - Sub-app object: the mouse cursor is no longer shown when you pause the sub-application (unless it contains an object with a mouse movement).
    Thanks so much for fixing this bug and for improving the VSync performance! In 290.4, I used to have a tiny bit of screen tearing at the top of my application, that is now gone (even without using the new additional back buffers)! Great update!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Android app is crashing while testing it on windows with this beta version, it seems that the bug comes from the android object with the event "UserGoogleAccount$( "Android object" )".
    If i use it, i can't test my app on my computer because it will crash at start, if i remove it, everything works fine. It works fine on the android device.

It seems that it is not the only one Reason, can't get my game to work now on PC, Don't know why it stopped to works with my modification...

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
    My Android app is crashing while testing it on windows with this beta version, it seems that the bug comes from the android object with the event "UserGoogleAccount$( "Android object" )".
    If i use it, i can't test my app on my computer because it will crash at start, if i remove it, everything works fine. It works fine on the android device.
    Add the event "If application is running as Android Application" for the google one
    Also, put in a Bug report for that. Although I don't have any issues with it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't figure out what exactly is causing this bug, i just switched to version 290.4 and no problem… As i need to works on my game for now, i'll try to find why my app crash on the menu only with the new beta later.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    did you download the latest GPG object that came out for 291 as well?

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast