User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: How to see what an array contains?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not sure on point #2, I always load arrays at start of frame and I never had probems... at the moment.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For me that caused a hard crash, but that may have something to do with loading the array from the AppData directory instead of the build directory? No clue, but it works now, and something to watch out for.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Strange, I never had any issues with the array.. but I suppose when you're moving some objects/code into a complex .MFA (are you using beta builds etc?) things can go wrong.. I'm fairly sure the actual array object itself is bug free though

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm on Build R290.4, so I think that's the stable one? I didn't even see a new Beta got released a week ago. Now I'm tempted to screw up even more. But I've had similar issues with the File object when trying to, for instance, save files from non-existent objects to the AppData directory. It can be very particular.

And yes by this point I would guess the Array object is bug-free but you never know when something's gonna slip up.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveC View Post
    Strange, I never had any issues with the array.. but I suppose when you're moving some objects/code into a complex .MFA (are you using beta builds etc?) things can go wrong.. I'm fairly sure the actual array object itself is bug free though
    I recently build with the last beta patch in HTML5 (I need it for the utf-8 problem with ini) and arrays are working correctly

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5