User Tag List

Thread: Where can I get the old PS vita exporter?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Where can I get the old PS vita exporter?

Hi, I recently just bought a PS Vita and well I heard awhile back that they had a beta version or at least a usable version of the exporter. Due to the unpopularity of the PS Vita in the US clickteam decided not to release the exporter. Is there anyway to get a hold of the beta version or to get any form of the source code for the exporter. Thanks and hopefully it can come in handy sometime!

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not aware of any PS Exporter. Not even a beta.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had no idea.. Thanks for the link