User Tag List

Thread: Calculating a direction based on player object

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Calculating a direction based on player object

i was wondering if setting a direction of another object based on a player object.
    i want to know how to do the next thing:
    im using the 32 directions and i have my player sprite that is on direction 0 (right) and i want another object to change to a specific direction based on the players direction (Right), lets say i want the other object to be in 2 when is facing right and in 14 when is facing left, is there any calculation that allow this?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure if this was your question, but you can simply click on the "1+1 button" to have numbers for the different directions.

Upon pressing Right Arrow: Set direction "player object" to 0
    Upon pressing Left Arrow: Set direction "player object" to 16
    Compare direction of "player object" 0: set direction "Active 2" to 2
    Compare direction of "player object" 16: set direction "Active 2" to 14

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I have problems with the object but in Android, I have not tried in HTML5 (next week I do). If the object is present in the frame of my game makes abort and exit the app, if you deactivate "Create on Start " in the preferences the frame runs but omitting the functions of rotate of "Direction Calculator ".

Someone could tell me if he had the same problem?

Thanks!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried in HTML5 and as in IOS and Windows works perfectly, the problem comes in Android. I tried to isolate the problem in the APK and I have not had results, because if I put the extension alone in a new file does not give problems but in my game generates the error (I imagine that conflicts with some other extension), so I have not uploaded this to the Bugbox.

Someone from CT can help me, Fernando?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Fernando please help me!!!