User Tag List

Thread: Importing transparent images png's & gifs

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry Importing transparent images png's & gifs

I've been looking around I could be blind, but from what I can tell the fusion 2.5 don't support transparent images. If that's correct then that's very frustrating, since trying to make detailed interactive senses upon layers with non transparent images is an awful experience. You'll have to fad around looking for a solution for something which should not be a problem in this program at all. What I find funny is that it states on the website "Clickteam Fusion 2.5 has everything you need!" but it doesn't support png's and gifs with transparency I'm really hoping that I'm truly wrong and it's hidden somewhere in the program

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do not know your details(I can not be sure that I understood your intentions precisely because of my English ability limitations.), but at least in my game I've used both transparent images png's & gifs. (I wanted to test them because it was my first game.) And I checked that it works well on PC, IOS and Android as well.

Moving Land: PNG (transparent alpha)
    Characters, Items: GIF (transparent 1color)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do not know your details, but at least in my game I've used both transparent images png's & gifs. (I wanted to test them because it was my first game.) And I checked that it works on PC(CF2.5), IOS and Android as well.

https://youtu.be/-MtKFH5_obw

Moving Land: PNG (transparent alpha)
    Characters, Items: GIF (transparent 1color)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It certainly supports transparent png graphics

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It certainly supports importing transparent png graphics

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It does support them, every object can have transparency/alpha channel.. so that's good news for you. I'm not sure how you're trying to import them though.. are you using the import button in the picture/sprite editor?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At a guess, I'd say you're probably trying to copy & paste graphics into the image editor, which won't preserve transparency (a limitation of the windows clipboard) - you have to save to a file and then "import" that instead.