User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Multiple collision detection in Firefly possible?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    @Manuel I think your comment is a bit unjustified, We have one man working on Firefly. And we have quite a few bugs in the bug box. He is doing the best he can. We also updated Firefly in Dec 2017, less then 6 months ago...

Clickteam on Twitter - Clickteam on Facebook

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is what I came up with. Neither works as intended but maybe you can see something I can't.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Pf1...ew?usp=sharing

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Kisguri You right, its probably best i dont bother you any longer. But i wish you all the best for the future anyway , bye all.

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shiggity in the server fixed the problem! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fN5...ew?usp=sharing

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Manuel View Post
    @QuailStudio do you know how to go up and down a ramp in firefly, i use your code kind of, but as you can see it goes up the ramp fine than suddenly fusion crashes always? I simple dont understand that collision logic in firefly, its so weird! Why for example do i have automatic collision detection against the ground but for everything else (Walls, etc. ...) i have to use seperate events ... why is there not normal multi collision detection like every other game engine also have ... like making a physicsbody with collision and that collides than with all the other physics collision objects in the world???!!!
    I also dont understand the raycasting in firefly, how for example can i cast a ray, from a specific location, in a specific direction, on an specific angle and optain the information about what it hits and where?!
    add to your positioning line; for the y component (+0.01) on the end of it, it then doesnt crash

so the Y should be
    YCollisionLocation( "Player_Camera", FVLastCollision( "Player_Camera" ) ) + 0.01

** this is only a workaround that doesnt crash firefly on the original file

Quail; what did you do different that made it work? i cant see what you did

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by danjo View Post
    add to your positioning line; for the y component (+0.01) on the end of it, it then doesnt crash

so the Y should be
    YCollisionLocation( "Player_Camera", FVLastCollision( "Player_Camera" ) ) + 0.01
    The reason it was crashing was because i copied the x position line and pasted it to z position (because I'm lazy) and forgot to change the x to a z

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But the last link I sent was that fixed. All should work fine without adding the 0.01

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes i know. what was changed

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3