Thread: Array, saving qualifiers and all alterable values in objects

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Array, saving qualifiers and all alterable values in objects

Hello
    I'm starting to learn array. It's a bit hard for me. I know how to save and load i alterable value of 1 object. I want to now how to save all alterable values. I was trying do start a loop 27 times but i don't know how to load the values. Cam u help me with my problem? I want to know how to save all alterable values of 1 object in 1 event and also how to save qualifiers object into array.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made a little example.
    For the object to register I set the first Value as a counter on how many others "usefull value" used, in my case 5, so I dont make 26 (or more loops, you can have more than 26 after ValueZ is ValueAA like in Exel) but just how many are needed. Then copied the value by index in the array, be sure it is huge enought to store all you want.
    To retrieve the value is the same way, I used a loop with (ArrayElement0 + 1) cicles and past by index into the value of the objects.
    To target the index Value to set you can use the Use Expression button on the right ad use the formula

Loopindex("NameOfTheLoop")

useexpression.png setIndexValue.png

Here the mfa
    Attached files Attached files

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for help, but i dont know 1 more thing. What is the LoopIndex? For what he is sed

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And also 1 more question. I want to have alterable value a be a Save ID (just changing name). Every objects have own Save ID. On Load if Save ID in previous frame was same, load this same values to this object. If you know what i mean. Like in minecraft. Every item have his own id, and every item have alterable values like hunger etc... And if id in array is same like in Object so this should write to Object parameters.
    Sorry for my english

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Emol99 View Post
    Thank you for help, but i dont know 1 more thing. What is the LoopIndex? For what he is sed
    When you start a fastloop you pass two parameters, the name that identify the loop and how many times execute this loop (call it NTime).
    The next event OnLoop("LoopName") is the event that is repeated NTime times. In this event when you are setting the various actions for your objects you can use the expression editor to use the function LoopIndex("LoopName") to retrive a number thath tell you on wich passage/cicle of the loop you are, this is the LoopIndex.

Now there is one thing to remember, LoopIndex always start from 0 so the last Index is (NTime-1).
    If we start a Fastloop called "myLoop" for NTime=10, the values returned from LoopIndex are this:

- Loop cicle 1: LoopIndex("myLoop") = 0
    - Loop cicle 2: LoopIndex("myLoop") = 1
    - Loop cicle 3: LoopIndex("myLoop") = 2
    - Loop cicle 10: LoopIndex("myLoop")= 9 = (NTime-1)

The main use of LoopIndex is obviously when you are working with object thath have an index of reference, as the Array or the List objects, so you can link the LoopIndex to the position into the Array (be sure the array is 0 based or you need to add +1 to loopindex ), but there are others uses of this function according to what one want to do.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok. So one more question xD
    I want to have first Alterable Value be the Save ID ,it will be set manually

Alterable value a -> SAVE ID
    -On loop "retrieve", Save id is equal to Save ID in array
    +load object values

If
    -Save ID = 1
    +Load informations from array Save Id =1

How can i do that?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm just want to make video on youtube about arrays, saving. There isn't much videos in Polish, so i'll be one of first ;P, but before i need to learn them ;P

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you could always think about the [ SAVE GAME OBJECT ] which can save ALL the values of actives, along with directions etc, in 1 move. possibly it might be an easier way rather than looping or doing each value.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by danjo View Post
    you could always think about the [ SAVE GAME OBJECT ] which can save ALL the values of actives, along with directions etc, in 1 move. possibly it might be an easier way rather than looping or doing each value.
    I never used this object, but now that you mention it I go to read the documentation.
    It is very intresting.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Save Game Object save all values, but what's with reading them. If i have Sprint widget, Crouch widget and Jump Widget on 1st frame, on 2nd frame i have only sprint widget, so what's happening with other?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast