User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: AdMob problem... Fusion 2.5 Developer Steam version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AftPeakTank View Post
    The admob example compiles but the advertisiment doesn't show. It is driving me nuts...
    What about permission? Mb problem with it?

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by evi1ove View Post
    What about permission? Mb problem with it?
    You mean android permissions? I think the example should be already set up correctly, no?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You mean android permissions? I think the example should be already set up correctly, no?
    Yes, i told about android permissions.
    The example already set up correctly, but did u check your version?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you only have three api install, the app wont build. Ive come to find that installing from lollipop (i belive that api 14) up works. You also have to install the tools. I do the extra folder as well just to be safe. Check out this video i made about setting up the android exporter. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUcmePD7o9Q&t=8s Let me know if it builds (from what i understand you are having problems building the apk, if im wrong let me know please)

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by QuailStudio View Post
    If you only have three api install, the app wont build. Ive come to find that installing from lollipop (i belive that api 14) up works. You also have to install the tools. I do the extra folder as well just to be safe. Check out this video i made about setting up the android exporter. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUcmePD7o9Q&t=8s Let me know if it builds (from what i understand you are having problems building the apk, if im wrong let me know please)
    In fact I am having trouble making the admob work. The app builds normally! I am going to check your video and solution right now and let you know. Thank you for the interest, I apreciate it!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In fact I am having trouble making the admob work. The app builds normally! I am going to check your video and solution right now and let you know. Thank you for the interest, I apreciate it!
    Nope, doesn't work...

I keep getting "Internal Error"

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not that hard..
    Drop the Admob object.

Enter the codes you create for your App on the Admob website.

Make an even with Show Smart banner.
    Done.

The Example might not work, unless you put your own code in it..

And you CANNOT install the beta from the Lounge into the Steam Version. That will not work. You need to download the Beta from Steam under the properties check Beta.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    It's not that hard..
    Drop the Admob object.

Enter the codes you create for your App on the Admob website.

Make an even with Show Smart banner.
    Done.

The Example might not work, unless you put your own code in it..

And you CANNOT install the beta from the Lounge into the Steam Version. That will not work. You need to download the Beta from Steam under the properties check Beta.
    Thank you Perry for the reply...No, it doesn't work. I created new admob app entry, put the new banner ID and still nothing...

Did you checked recently if it works for you? Do you have Steam Version? Could it be the problem? Which build number you use? Which Android build tools you have installed and which platforms?

I really can't figure this out...

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used the latest 291.1 non steam, but it works also on Steam for me.
    all my programs have Admob, and not a single problem.
    using API 26
    If you want I can do a Teamviewer session, to see what's up. (www.teamviewer.com)
    just PM me userid and pw. so i can see your screen and help out

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    I used the latest 291.1 non steam, but it works also on Steam for me.
    all my programs have Admob, and not a single problem.
    using API 26
    If you want I can do a Teamviewer session, to see what's up. (www.teamviewer.com)
    just PM me userid and pw. so i can see your screen and help out
    Thank you for the interest. I have sent you a pm...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast