User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: AdMob problem... Fusion 2.5 Developer Steam version

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    check your PM

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If someone from Clickteam has any idea...please help...we couldn't make it work...

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is indeed a strange situation.
    I am sending the user an MFA that I know it works.
    if the APK and MFA fails for him, then it's something with the installation. But since he already re-installed everything, i am stumped.
    Since the standard langues is not English Even though the program is all in English, but the apps, under the app properties it had a different language, that I cannot read.
    @AftPeakTank Check your PM with the files Tested it and it works once you start the game. There will be a banner at the top.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It may not exactly match your situation, but I will tell you my experience.

1. Go to the Admob homepage and sign up and follow the necessary procedures.
    2. Create a game in CF2.5 and have Admob banner implemented.
    3. Admob ID uses the test version ID once.
    (https://developers.google.com/admob/android/test-ads)

-> It works well.

4. Replace the Admob ID with a unique ID provided on the Admob homepage instead of the test ID.

-> It does not work well (especially the banner may appear intermittently at first, but not at all over time)
    I can not remember well for Android, but IOS was definitely not working.

5. Release the game as it is.
    6. It takes about 2 ~ 7 days to search for 'already released game' on Admob homepage.
    7. If you are able to search for 'already released games' on the Admob homepage, register the game.

-> It works well (especially the banner is visible).

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @soomeeon

Thanks for the try...I checked it and it doesn't work...
    @Perry

Your files both had the admob working. The already compiled one and the one I compiled myself from your file...

Strange...

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok, then this is not the problem
    I checked my SDK and I have the same setup,
    your Fusion = OK

What you can try todo is this.
    copy the name com.pksoft.xxxxxx into the exampled and use the Admob code in my app in the example.
    If that works, then it's 1 of the following

1. the App name com.pksoft.example needs to be a valid one on Google. (not like com.fusion.example)
    2. Your admob is not setup right. Is payment and everything else setup? My screens are different, so I am wondering if your not on the other website (https://apps.admob.com)
    yours seemed like it ad AdSENSE and not Admob.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    ok, then this is not the problem
    I checked my SDK and I have the same setup,
    your Fusion = OK

What you can try todo is this.
    copy the name com.pksoft.xxxxxx into the exampled and use the Admob code in my app in the example.
    If that works, then it's 1 of the following

1. the App name com.pksoft.example needs to be a valid one on Google. (not like com.fusion.example)
    2. Your admob is not setup right. Is payment and everything else setup? My screens are different, so I am wondering if your not on the other website (https://apps.admob.com)
    yours seemed like it ad AdSENSE and not Admob.
    Thank you Perry, I will try these and I will inform you.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For me, Admob works well on Android but doesn't work on iOS (no ads to show)
    With Build 290.4, it worked on iOS, but since the Beta 291.1 it no longer works on iOS.

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For IOS, you need to update the Google frameworks. 11.3.x had some changes.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure. I'm already using the latest available framework.
    https://developers.google.com/admob/ios/download

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast