User Tag List

Thread: Help with creatures wearing hats

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Help with creatures wearing hats

I am trying to make an app where the creatures in the game can wear hats. However I have two problems. The first is to actually place the hat over the appropriate creature and not have someone wear 2 hats, the second is to have them layered properly (So that if a creature with a hat on that walks by another creature, his hat is not also in front of the other creature if he is behind if that makes sense (also attached a picture trying to explain what I mean)).

How do I do this?

I tried to make an example that I uploaded but I got stuck already on the first step by trying to have the hat be on their owner? I am trying to do it with a foreach loop and ID but for some reason it does not work properly :/
    Images attachées Images attachées
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried by using a Bring to Back and then a Bring to Front of Object on the hat creation, it seams to work.

hatposition.png

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Ombra1 View Post
    I tried by using a Bring to Back and then a Bring to Front of Object on the hat creation, it seams to work.

hatposition.png
    It does not work, I wish it was that easy :/

I managed to not have creatures wear double hats so I have uploaded the updated example, but still issue with not correct order :/

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm I think I might actually have something that works by using bring to front instead : )

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But apart from the only one hat on a nemy, the bring back and in front of enemy works fine, I changed your last example with Back/Front and the only difference with your last example is that the enemies mantain their relative orders, in your last example the enemy with the hat is always put on the front line to die

Take a look

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Ombra1 View Post
    But apart from the only one hat on a nemy, the bring back and in front of enemy works fine, I changed your last example with Back/Front and the only difference with your last example is that the enemies mantain their relative orders, in your last example the enemy with the hat is always put on the front line to die

Take a look
    Ah thanks that is actually better : )

Clickteam Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's a more simple example: For Each Hat Giving Example.mfa
    - BartekB, a.k.a Uppernate
    Join the Click Converse Discord! - https://discord.gg/7RNXFrC
    Dungeon Raiders! - Link soon™