User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Microphone - help to open a return and record

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Microphone - help to open a return and record

Hi guys!

Is there any way I can make an application open listening to the microphone? At first I only need the return. Is there a microphone plugin that I can turn the return on (listenig the microphone) on and also record for future playback? Thank you!

Sorry for my terrible english!

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there is a microphone object if that helps. the other way would be to find an .OCX activeX file for mic's and use the activeX object.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export Module

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clicker

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by danjo View Post
    there is a microphone object if that helps. the other way would be to find an .OCX activeX file for mic's and use the activeX object.
    Really? I can't find this extension. I Find the Andoid Microphone Object, but i don't know if this work in windows aplication.

The .OCX active object, do you know if there's some that i can use?

Thanks!

Clicker

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Droberson, I don't understand how can i use this with fusion.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export Module

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    _peixe_ do you need the microphone to work across multiple operating systems or just Windows operating systems?

Quote Originally Posted by _peixe_ View Post
    Hi guys!

Is there any way I can make an application open listening to the microphone? At first I only need the return. Is there a microphone plugin that I can turn the return on (listenig the microphone) on and also record for future playback? Thank you!

Sorry for my terrible english!

Clicker

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by droberson View Post
    _peixe_ do you need the microphone to work across multiple operating systems or just Windows operating systems?
    Hi Droberson, I just need for Windows. I'm working on a karaoke machine that I've assembled from scratch, I've already made a selection of songs, a system of credits or freeplay, a system to add or remove songs (extension .mp4) and the score system. It already works, but I wanted some extension that would free the listening of the Microphone when the music began and a system that also recorded the voice of who is singing. This android microphone extension, which is even in the klikstore, I do not find information that would work on windows.

About Fusion 3, I'm looking forward to getting my hands on it (I have the fusion developer with all the dlc's on steam and I have the developer's with 3 exportes aside), but I do not plan on continuing to move this project, I plan to leave it restricted only to fusion 2.5, because we do not have a release date for fusion 3.

I'm trying to work out what you're talking about, about Activex, I do not have much experience in how it can help me, just like MCI Object, which I found in some topics in this forum.

But thanks everyone who tried to help me, including you !!!

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    @_peixe_ I've read around the forums a bit and lots of people suggest that the MCI object (which is installed by default with Fusion) can record audio (and also play it back). This is a Windows only extension.

For Android there is a paid extension: http://clickstore.clickteam.com/android_microphone

I'm not aware of any other platforms. Do you want to do this on Windows only?

I've also asked @danjo for details of the microphone extension as I'd like to take a look too.

Clicker

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    @_peixe_ I've read around the forums a bit and lots of people suggest that the MCI object (which is installed by default with Fusion) can record audio (and also play it back). This is a Windows only extension.

For Android there is a paid extension: http://clickstore.clickteam.com/android_microphone

I'm not aware of any other platforms. Do you want to do this on Windows only?

I've also asked @danjo for details of the microphone extension as I'd like to take a look too.

Yes, i only need to windows. I don't know how to use the MCI extension and i can't find exemples how to use it.

If I knew that the android microphone worked on windows, I would have bought it. I will wait to Danjo answers too :-)

Thanks Simon!

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    The Android Microphone object does not work on Windows. Danjo is at work right now he's going to provide the microphone object when he's back at home.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast