User Tag List

Thread: Help me upgrade to Fusion 2.5

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy Help me upgrade to Fusion 2.5

"No need to reply"
    I've been a Loyal Clickteam and The Games Factory 2 lover since early 2000s, when I first bought a book which came with it, then later purchasing it from Amazon!
    Much later I went on to MMF2... until present day!
    Ever since Fusion 2.5 came out I've been wishing to get it, but I've been unemployed for over 3 years here in Brazil!
    What I have made which is bringing my dream to fruition is spend 3 years making my own game and am selling it on itch.io
    It has been a little success as I was able to sell I guess 5 copies after months of it being out there! (laughs)
    I have even gotten a voucher from Clickteam (one time that I thought I could ask mom to buy it for me - of course I did not feel the courage to ask her)
    See the screenshot I uploaded so you can see the voucher being invalid after a long time and no purchase and also my paypal account showing how much I have so far! I am getting there I have 37 dollars! I guess I need to reach 49! I guess 6 or 7 copies sold will do! (very little huh!) - I can't wait to get my trembling excited hands on Fusion 2.5 and update all my works, games and projects!
    screenshot: http://aloan.site90.com/mewants.png
    So will you help me reach my goal by buying my game at itch? I've lowered the price to $1,99 dollars! Once I have gotten enough I promise to post it here and return the game to its original price, so you all know you've helped me achieve this goal!
    ak2b.gif
    My game is found here: https://aloan.itch.io/akeni
    I have equipped the game with a login and password screen so it is not being illegally distributed out there! So once you purchase, send me your email and a password of your choosing to: aloan.1@hotmail.com
    After that I guess I still need to write to Clickteam to ask for the discount! I am opting for the download version (a much easier fast option, since I live in South America!) well take care and thanks for the help!
    I've also been teaching people how to make Golden Age Arcade like games using Fusion on my updated webpage here: http://aloan.site90.com/retrofun.html
    Aloan Moreira: http://aloan.site90.com

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    check your PM

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so you missed the bundle deal a while back????, i bought a few and gifted to friends the deal was so good. it was dev too.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Friends! it is all good and ok now! some Angel from heaven just made my dream a reality and gifted me a copy! I am forever grateful! got goose bumps and trembling hands now!!!!! I am a happy Fusion 2.5 owner for life!
    I wish I could delete the post now, but seems I can't... (shy face)

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am happy for you, and looking forward to see some nice games in the feature . Enjoy your new Dev version.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Aloan great to see you got a copy of Fusion 2.5. I noticed you are a translator and I was wondering if you'd like to contribute to the community and help Matheus out by translating some of he's excellent Tutorials to English. Sadly he has stopped making tutorials as he was not getting enough views as his tutorials are in Brazilian Portuguese. I tried with Google translate but it is not very accurate.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqK...fePNegyRx6rTPQ

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thread Closed.