User Tag List

Thread: Copy and paste multiple actions (Action Editor)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Copy and paste multiple actions (Action Editor)

Is there any way to copy and paste multiple actions at once in the action editor? This would make my life so much easier. At the moment I seem to be able only select one action at a time.
    Thanks!
    Alec

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export Module

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Instead of having a lot of pasting ... create a "on loop" from the Special. Then in your code just call the loop but with "only" 1 loop. Acts like a function or subroutine in other programming languages. Then you have just one line of code to paste. Also if a change is needed you only need to change code in one defined location.

Another way is to perhaps consider using a LUA script. I am unsure what your code does so hope these ideas help.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From my experience, having it use an "on loop" decreases framerate more than putting it as actions in a single event. Wish I could just use loops for everything though!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What are actions doing? Have you tested fastloop, fast function, global function, lua script My guess is that global function stays in memory increasing speed and does not have to reload each time. Again just a guess.

What framerate are you looking for? Slower does not always mean bad. Depends on application/game you are building.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In this case, the actions are subtracting from an alt. value, creating a counter, setting the counter to a number, changing the color of the counter, and changing a couple of other alt. values. All of which have to happen on a specific enemy when about 16 different conditions line up.

I have tested fastloop using the extension that allows you to measure microseconds and the fastloops are significantly slower than just regular events. This isn't good for my game because we have thousands of events and objects in one frame to create a single, seamless, randomly-generated world. We need to maximize our FPS everywhere that is possible. Ideally we would have at least 60FPS on an older computer.

I'm not sure what you mean by fast function and global function and I've never used lua script...

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well Fast Function, Global Function and XLua are extensions you can add or try. Lua is very fast and has the ability to pull data from objects in your MMF2.5, process it and then edit objects in your program. It does require a little more reading to understand it but it is fast. I mean there are always different approaches and if your approach keeps your framerate where you want it then go for it. There's nothing wrong with that. What I like about Fusion 2.5 is that there are many different ways to get what you want in some cases.