User Tag List

Thread: Google play objects crashes

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Google play objects crashes

Hi there,

I'm sure I did everything right so far, however, when I build the app with the google play objects, the entire app crashes when I run it in different platforms.

I do own a google play developer account and I've also inserted the right keystore but sadly, nothing works as expected.

Do you guys have a solution?

Thanks in advice.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How is it crashing?
    Make sure you added all the component on your google API page. You need cloud drive enabled. (by default it's turned off)
    otherwise it will crash

Clicker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well basically I have a blank application with the google play object requesting the log in at start of frame. After exporting and sending the apk to my phone, the app crashes at launch as it doesn't connect to the google play services.

By looking around, I saw that i need an ID and a sha1 but I have no clue on how to put them on my CF project in the event editor.

In addition, I saw there is a beta testing service in the console tab. I suppose to make these google play objects to work I need to publish the game to the play store as a closed beta and test it from there?