User Tag List

Thread: BURT BURT BURT The Videogame

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BURT BURT BURT The Videogame

This is a game i'm making based off my cat burt reynolds and his love for temptations cat treats. Collect the treats. Avoid the hazards. Hide in trees and bushes. Dont fall in the snake pit! WIP

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i updated the game. This is a game i'm making based off my cat burt reynolds and his love for temptations cat treats. Collect the treats. Avoid the hazards. Hide in trees and bushes. Dont fall in the snake pit! Now there's interactive music. Just run to start the drums, eat treats for a bassline, run through bushes for some melody, play in the sandbox to add a little more style to the music. Beware the crow tree!! it's music is hypnotic!